[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT restaurants that are hit or miss. Pic related.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1379.jpg (31KB, 319x312px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1379.jpg
31KB, 319x312px
ITT restaurants that are hit or miss.

Pic related.
>>
It's kinda hard for Pizza Hut to ever be a hit considering all of their ingredients are brought in frozen.

You literally might as well get a fucking Tombstone for half the price.
>>
>>8338272
The only thing I enjoyed from pizza hut was the bbq chicken wings or chicken wings with ranch sauce
>>
I don't know if I've ever had good Pizza Hut pizza.

I have good memories of going with friends and family to one restaurant as a kid, but in the last decade or so every time I've eaten their pizza it's been abnormally greasy.
>>
Burger King. It's either god tier, or they let black people touch your food. No other fast food option is so hit and miss. I mean when it's good, it's GOOD. But it's often shit.
>>
>>8338267
I used to have a pizza hut close to where I lived, but I didn't eat there for two reasons.
>Ran out of ingretients hours before they closed
>Once my friend called them and they told her they ran out of crust
>A pizza place running out of crust

>Assistant manager was an ex-friend of mine
>He's an overweight tumblrino with impulse control issues
>I have an unusual name and the town was pretty small, so he would have figured out I ordered the 'za
>Know for a fact he would enjoy poisoning me or cumming on my pizza to get even
It's generic chain pizza anyways, the local joints are much better and about the same price.
>>
I hate to be the contrarian guy but I absolutely love Pizza Hut, so much that I always wonder if these haters are just trolls.

Dat cheesy crust, dat spicy sauce, dem desserts.

The cinammon dough thing is GOAT.
>>
Subway. Sometimes it's fresh and works as a nice mid tier meal.
And other times it tastes like the meat has some fucking foreign disease in it. Some subways even manage to fuck up the bread.
>>
>>8338394
I find it hard to believe they ran out of all their crusts. maybe one type, but not all. Having worked there for a few years, it was usually large deep dish pan crusts that are most likely to run out. they are proofed over night so it's hard to predict if we get an unexpected rush. hand tossed proofs a lot quicker and thin crust only needs to be thawed out.

it's also not uncommon for finer pizza restaurants to run out of dough towards the end of the day. not that I'm comparing them to pizza butt.
>>
Pizza hut pizza is only good fresh at the restaurant with a nice schooner of beer.
It's terrible cold or reheated compared to other places.
I like their meat sauce pasta though. They need more variety. Get some burgers and sandwiches or some shit
>>
Bdubs would be my favorite wing place if it was always hit but that's usually pretty rare.

>>8338267
Pizza Hut is best when eaten in-house but I still wouldn't put it above good tier.
>>
>>8338450
I have always found Pizza Huts to be consistently fine

Not exemplary, but certainly nothing to turn up the nose at
>>
>>8338608
They need to bring back the fucking pzone
That thing was amazing
>>
>>8338608
Pizza hut pizza is reheat in the restaurant retard
>>
>>8338267

I'm addicted to their fucking breadstick topping.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.