[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PAN NICE AND HOT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: GR.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
GR.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
PAN NICE AND HOT
>>
Fazoli's, nice and checked.
>>
File: HEY 3 SAUCE GUY.jpg (190KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
HEY 3 SAUCE GUY.jpg
190KB, 1600x1200px
>>8335555
checked
>>
>>8335550
why is this a meme

you need to start with a hot pan for frying and sautéing or the food won't cook right
>>
>>8335873

Because you're talking to dirt people who make a joke about whatever catches. They're lonely fuck ups that try to start memes. They don't have a single clue in life, but they like attention.
>>
>>8335873

Do you spend time with people who live in trailer parks? If not, don't contact these people. I don't believe in classism, but these people are fucking garbage and they dive into it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIY_G2VqrXE
>>
>>8335881

An Englishman talking to scousers is so hard to watch. Its like Benjamin Disraeli talking to a punter at the bar who is looking to glass a twat.
>>
>>8335875
>They don't have a single clue in life, but they like attention.

They're mostly teens anon, relax

My whole view of this board changed after a few strawpoll threads and those age/place/last meal threads. Most are barely past 20
If you look at other places like *gasp* /fit/ you really begin to understand where the "culture" comes from, I think the average there is like 17-18

The real problem is that we reply to these threads and sometimes I get a feely feel that sage just doesn't work anymore
>>
>>8335894

I hate you're the voice of reason. Well done. My back is aching like a cunt and I'm fired up.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.