[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is she so delicious /ck/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Why is she so delicious /ck/?
>>
>>8331693
i don't know op, ive asked your mom numerous times and she just won't tell me :^)
>>
>>8331693
>>8331698
My mother would only approve if I brought home "white"strap molasses. We're Godly people. You get it.
>>
>>8331693
Because literally no one today gets the brand reference and if they did they'd have niggers burning shit down over it
>>
>>8331993
>no one gets the reference

Let's see, "blackstrap." That is an incredibly subtle image, to be sure. But perhaps we can break it down through the process of rational examination.

Black slaves grew and picked the sorghum plant, which generated molasses on large plantations owned by whites. Not infrequently, the slave worker had to be "strapped," to keep him in line. Wow, that is pretty damn subtle if you live in a world of irrational fiction.
>>
>>8332087
No. The Brer Rabbit reference. Thank you for proving my point
>>
>>8331693
That's the only molasses I buy.
>>
>>8332104
The rabbit represents the only food the Black slaves could catch and eat. but if they got caught they were strapped for it?
>>
>>8332177
Holy shit please Google it before you look more like a /pol/ tryhard. Uncle Remus. That's what you want to Google
>>
>>8332177
And for the record I have 14/88 ink and while I'm not ashamed to call you brother, you need to do your research
>>
>>8331693
Because it's sugar and humans are genetically destined to enjoy foods that contain high amounts of it because it's an efficient source of energy and would have been a gold mine to our ancient ancestors struggling to survive
>>
>>8331993
>Because literally no one today gets the brand reference and if they did they'd have niggers burning shit down over it
What is racist about the brer rabbit? Nothing, you just think "tar baby" is derogative because you are ignorant.
>>
>>8332191
You've never seen song of the south. Disney's tag line was literally a boy and his magical negro
>>
>>8332191

That's why Disney will literally NEVER re release this
>>
>>8332199
Disney is a fucking mouse.
>>
File: Uncle-Remus.jpg (14KB, 365x278px) Image search: [Google]
Uncle-Remus.jpg
14KB, 365x278px
>>8332199
Here's said negroid wizard
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.