[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for a specific recipe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Baking-Set.jpg (17KB, 550x272px) Image search: [Google]
Baking-Set.jpg
17KB, 550x272px
Hey /ck/, I need your help!

When I was a kid, my mum use to bake some chrismas "cookies", but she lost the recipe and don't know the name of these cakes. Nor does she remembers the precise ingredients. Maybe you can help.
It's probably from germanic or saxon origin.

It's basically a cookie dough, but with a lot of different spices (like maybe 7 different), and some seedless raisins and candied fruits. It's composed of two layers of the dough, with melted chocolate (most likely with a bit of butter) in the middle. For the cooking, you just roll the first layer of dough, add the chocolate, then cover with the second layer and bake. When it's done, it's then cut in small pieces.

I've been looking for the precise recipe for literally years, to no avail. Can you help?
>>
Bump. For great justice.
>>
>>8329877
>It's probably from germanic or saxon origin.
cringe
>>
>>8329877
For me, it's the McChicken, the best christmas cookies of american origin.
>>
>>8330310
Enjoy being 300 lbs
>>
what's with all these Christmas cookie threads? Cookies are unhealthy. You should not be baking them or eating them, ever. Bake some nice, nutritious bread instead.
>>
>>8330361

It's nearly Christmastime, so it makes perfect sense that people would be discussing Christmas cookies.
>>
>>8330361
>Unhealthy
It depends on how many you eat... I do 3 hours of cardio a week, I think I can bake and eat a few cookies during the holidays without jeopardizing my health...
>>
>>8330361
Thats why I only eat oatmeal cookies. The healthiest cookie.
>>
Is it lebkuchen?
>>
>>8330361
>implying I won't toast bread and cover it in cinnamon frostinf
>>
>>8332176
I'll check the precise recipe, but it might be a variation of that! Thanks a bunch anon!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.