[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

going to pic related, what should i make sure i dont miss out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: south korean flag.png (26KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
south korean flag.png
26KB, 900x600px
going to pic related, what should i make sure i dont miss out on/

also im a vegetarian fag so should i kill myself now or is there hope for some good food there?
>>
>>8328585
I love kimchi!!!!!!!!!

Eat lots of kimchi for me anon
>>
>>8328792
will do
>>
>>8328585
google vegetarian korean food...
the only thing I can think of on the top of my head is bibimbap and soon tofu. Koreans love meat. (i'm korean) and it is big part of our cuisine.
>>
>>8328923
lolwut... you're a shit tier korean if you think it's only about meats...

what about all the jjigaes and all the gguks?

filthy casual...
>>
>>8328585
Take the tour to Panmunjong, where you can literally observe North Koreans observing you. See the table where they signed the truce and walk around the table into the North Korean side. Realize this is no fucking joke, when you see the faces of the South Korean, American and North Korean soldiers stationed there.

It's the most serious business you'll ever see.
>>
FUCK YEA I went to Seoul this summer

For those who want to experience the food:

Cass beer and fried chicken dinner. It should come with those circle puff snacks too.

Street food in myeongdong. Various types of fried bread with red bean paste, meat kabobs, fried crabs in a cup, silk worms, etc.

I went to noryangjin fish market and bought a single live octopus. For an extra $3 I could have her prepare it for me. The taste wasn't bad, especially with the sesame oil she provided. But the feeling of the tentacles wiggling around in your mouth and suctioning themselves onto your tongue made it worth it.

For vegetarians:

If you like taffy you can go to bukchan hanok Village. They have the same type of taffy that Koreans used to eat. I forget what it's called. It's pretty good and the old architecture there is really cool
>>
>>8328585
Be prepared to eat animal products unless you are going to restaurants that actually care about keeping vegetarians happy. Most won't and vegetarian will mean "no big chunks of meat". You will consume dishes with fats, broth, or other animal products in them that are "meatless".
Good luck.
>>
>>8328585
Go north to Best Korea and eat like the locals do.
You're almost guaranteed to not get any meat there!
>>
>>8329067
Inflicting suffering on an intelligent creature
Shameful
>>
>>8329076
Are you actually sentient? Have you had psychologists evaluate you for mental acuity? Did you have a stroke recently? I'm really concerned. It seems to me your welfare is in jeapordy.
>>
>>8329282
Anon, I'm confus, what is dealio?
>>
Korean people drink anthelmintics every month.
>>
>>8329287
Huh? You go to another country and expect them to conform to your preconceived nonsensical notions about diet. If there's any culture that has focused more than Koreans on diet and health over the last 1000 years, I'd like to hear of it.

Can you name one, Ms. Vegebraindead?
>>
cat
dog
babies
>>
>>8329019
>midgets wearing lifts and looking down their noses at people who are shorter than them
I understand that it is super serious but jesus when I was there it was like watching a satire movie.
>>
>>8329380
*taller
Not shorter. durr.
>>
>>8329380
Yeah, you could call it satire and a joke, unless you're the one that's living it. I served over there, and when the North Koreans killed most of the South Korean cabinet in the early 1980's in Burma, and missed the South Korean president by a few minutes, we were fully deployed for war.

Of course it would be almost instant death for any american there. I guess that's worthy of satire. Ha. Ha. I get it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.