[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dad is making beef stew...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: stew.jpg (414KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
stew.jpg
414KB, 2048x1365px
He's doing it badly. I would do like 10 things differently. Has anyone else become a total asshole about food?
>>
>love making beef stew
>imagine future son shit talking me whilst i make it
>punch balls to punish future son
>>
>>8325565
Why don't you just tell him? he'll respect you for having some balls. right now he is ashamed of you, you know. he lies about you to his friends.
>>
File: IMG_6249.jpg (138KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6249.jpg
138KB, 766x960px
>>8325565
Are you sure you're just a total asshole about food?

My dad left when I was one and has had a string of unfortunate incidents related to being an alchoholic so we don't talk to him.

Mfw wish could cook stew with my dad
>>
Instead of making a roux he's boiling flour with the beef stock as we speak. I took a look a look and the flour has clumped together.
>>
>>8325565
If you're not making the food or paying for the food, you have no right to bitch.
>>
>>8325628
That was my first thought as well. He's also insisting it only needs 45 minutes to cook. I have no idea how tough it's going to be.
>>
>>8325565
>become a total asshole about food?

I already was one. I'm not a foodie - I'm a food prude.
>>
If you are worried about him taking it the wrong way. Just cook the same thing the next chance you get. If your way is better and tastier, chances are he will be more willing to listen then.
>>
>>8325681
no, no
op just needs to be really passive aggressive and shitty
then complain gordon ramsay style about every little thing while hes eating it
then his dad will listen
>>
>>8325565
what's he doing wrong? looks brety gud
>>
>>8326254
that is clearly not his dads
>>
>>8326255
Howthe fuck u kno eh meight?
>>
>>8325565
What things would you do differently and why do americans put potatoes in their casseroles?
>>
>>8325681
didn't work that way with my old man lol

he just insisted his was better even though it obviously wasn't

he's just bitter because he's old enough now that i could kick his ass
>>
>>8326492
>why do americans put potatoes in their casseroles?
Because potatoes are delicious.
>>
>>8325584
Kek
>>
>>8326542
but you could have delicious mershed perderders on the side instead of fucking up your stew by adding a shitload of flavour-killing starch to it.
>>
>>8325584
>>>/youtube/
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.