[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever have foods traditionally associated with breakfast

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 2

File: englishbreakfast.jpg (195KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
englishbreakfast.jpg
195KB, 720x960px
Do you ever have foods traditionally associated with breakfast for dinner?
>>
>>8323311

Oatmeal, crepes on rare occasions. Not much of a breakfast person, I'm never hungry in the morning and don't feel exactly right after eating in the morning.
>>
I have bacon and eggs (usually made as an omelette) for dinner about twice per month. I have pancakes for dinner about once or twice per year.
>>
>>8323311
I just had soup for breakfast
>>
>>8323311
I only eat once a day and I eat whatever I find tasty, regardless if its considered breakfast, dinner, dessert, etc.
>>
Salt fish and bakes

Smoked herring and breadfruit

Either with fried plantain as a side
>>
>>8323456

>I have bacon and eggs (usually made as an omelette) for dinner about twice per month.

>twice per month

Step it up, son. I have that shit at least three times a week since it's easy to make and saves me money
>>
>>8323311
diabetes: the meal
>>
>>8323611
I have it a lot for breakfast though as is (maybe 3-4 times per week). I don't usually want it twice in the same day.
>>
>>8323311
What kind of fat British fuck eats that much for breakfast. Shit looks unhealthy as fuck.
>>
>>8323311
I USED TO FEEL THAT EGGS WERE BREAKFAST ONLY BUT NOW I INCORPORATE THEM THROUGHOUT THE DAY IN A VARIETY OF MEALS.
>>
>>8323634

the answer s none. Its obviously a novelty challenge you fucking idiot. Similar to the ones you yanks jizz over a la Adam Richman eating a massive sandwich with 40 POUNDS OF AMERICAN CHEESE.

Mad as fuck.
>>
>>8323623
Are you literally retarded?
>>
>>8323484

my man!
>>
>>8323484
I also eat once per day...usually salad + anything else...
>>
>>8323311
Generally I have two relatively well-sized (1200+ calories) meals a day. I don't really tend to take note of what the "norm" is, if I'm not at work I'll happily have a plate of loaded nachos for breakfast, or a waffles-cereal-poptart combo for a late 8PM dinner. I've grilled spicy salmon with couscous and cream cheese at 6 in the morning multiple times in the past. Who gives a fuck? I'm eating for one anyway, it's not like I need to pretend to care what others think of me. Doesn't matter what time of the day it is, good food is good food. The concept of "breakfast foods" and "dinner foods" is just some bullshit invented by a bunch of retard advertisers in the 50s/60s who thought that smoking was good for you.
>>
>>8323646
Why only 3 slices of toast though? Seems odd.
>>
>>8323985

>waffles-cereal-poptart combo for a late 8PM dinner

You need some protein in there, man. That's all carbs and simple sugars
>>
>>8324019
I don't do it often, something like that in particular is more of a one-every-few-weeks treat. The point is that I personally don't give a fuck about what time of day certains foods are 'supposed' to be eaten at, mostly because my job has constantly changing hours
>>
>>8323311
And they say Americans eat too much holyshit that's a feast.
>>
>>8324034
Speaking as a resident of Britanistan, I'd just like to reiterate that nobody actually eats a plate of food that size here, it's just an epic maymay challenge dish, since that's all the rage these days.

We're not very far behind the USA in terms of gluttony though. The biggest differences, I find, are that Eurotrash are pickier about their cheeses (most of the """""cheese""""" sold in America wouldn't fly here at all) and that we're less likely to mix our meats with our sweets (so stuff like pancakes w/ bacon and syrup just wouldn't happen over here unless it's an "American-style" diner). Aside from these two facts, we basically eat the same trash, eat the same stupid portions and overindulge ourselves on red meats and cheap carbs.
>>
>>8324050
I didn't know pancakes with bacon wasn't really a thing in Britain. But yeah I've had an English breakfast before and it was pretty dank.
>>
>>8323311
Yes. Grits, fried eggs, toast and bacon.

When I was a kid my parents would sometimes make pancakes for dinner, but pancakes are shit.
>>
>>8323311
this looks a lot better than the average full english
>>
When I eat my dinner for breakfast, then yeah, I'll eat breakfast for dinner
>>
>>8323634
Breakfasts served like that are intended to be shared between 2-3 people.
>>
>>8324050
Speaking as a real Brit . ... . you are talking trash.

Nice try at pretending to be British but you failed.
>>
>>8324255
Alright, I guess I should have specified as English, not just British

Not sure what you dickheads eat up in Scotland but nobody here eats sausages with syrup, or cheese-wiz
>>
>>8323651
>Mom told me eating big food just once gives you a turbo genetics disease.

>We don't condone or believe in exercise in my household.
>>
Again ... .speaking as a real Brit >>8324245 is probably right, it looks like it's a meal designed to be shared. This is too much much for one person.

>>8324263
I'm English NOT an heroin addicted, lefty poorfag (Scottish)
>>
I was gonna have an English Breakfast for dinner last night but in the end I decided I didn't feel like all the washing up that comes with it after so I just got burgers.
>>
>>8323311
no
>>
I do all the time. Yesterday had gravy and biscuits. Breakfast for dinner is awesome.
>>
>>8325435
>I was going to have an english breakfast tomorrow morning until I saw that OP pic and my wife (after I showed her) and I decided continental was the better choice.

Fuck you, OP.
>>
>>8323651
Baked beans have a really sugary sauce, but yeah he's completely retarded.
>>
steak and eggs is really nice for dinner.

also, them T gainz
>>
Sure, oatmeal porridge and omelettes at least.
>>
>>8323311
If I spent a year in the wilderness living off game and berries, this is the meal I'd have when I'd come back to civilization.

With a steak knife and an oversized fork
>>
I just had a breakfast burrito for lunch
>>
>>8326229
enjoy your erectile dysfunction
>>
>>8323311
I eat black pudding all fucking day
>>
File: SMI8U-NasiLemak+TehTarik.jpg (52KB, 589x427px) Image search: [Google]
SMI8U-NasiLemak+TehTarik.jpg
52KB, 589x427px
>>8323311
It's always Nasi Lemak(rice cooked with coconut oil) and Teh Tarik (builder's tea which is poured at height to produce that bubble)

In fact, it's kinda weird to see people earing nasi lemak after 11am
>>
>>8324007
Toast is quite filling.
>>
>>8327661

So does your mother
>>
>>8323601
Trini?

sal' fish and tomato is such a comfort food to me
>>
>>8327924
wow that looks really interesting and good

What are all the foods in that pic? How can I make it
>>
>>8328674
>What are all the foods in that pic? How can I make it

how about you read the post you dumb fuck
>>
>>8328705
okay but what's the stuff on top of the rice? Whats the shit beside / in front of it?
>>
I eat eggs any time of day.

I was raised vegetarian so they've always been my primary source of protein.
>>
>>8327924
fakeass
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.