[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Food Rituals - Because they're that fucking important

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

Not sure if ritual is the word

>only drink eggnog with family on December 20th

>only eat at Five Guys once every 4 years

>only drink Coke with two foods: popcorn at movie theaters and my grandmother's egg
salad

anyone else have any other rituals?
>>
Friend chicken on mondays
chinese on tuesdays
indian on wednesdays
japanese of thursdays
pizza on fridays

saturday and sunday I just order what i want. usually pizza and fried chicken again, but I try and keep veggies in my order to stay healthy
>>
>make make big pot of bolognese
>have spaghetti for 2 nights
>make the rest into lasagna
>>
>throw the rest away
>>
Any meal with boiled vegetables is precisely:

>1/2 carrot
>1 floret broccoli
>1 floret cauliflower
>4 green beans
>1/2 small - medium potato mashed
>>
File: charls roid face.jpg (38KB, 485x481px) Image search: [Google]
charls roid face.jpg
38KB, 485x481px
I'm going to kick back and watch the advanced autism take place ITT.
>>
I always order my pizzas to be cut into 10 slices. If it's not, I say I won't pay for it because I have 9 children who each need a slice.

Often they just give me the miscut pizza for free as well because there is nothing else they can do with it
>>
File: 1479765647047.jpg (25KB, 398x500px) Image search: [Google]
1479765647047.jpg
25KB, 398x500px
>>8323264
LOL you fucking nigger.

That's amazing.
>>
only eat fruit or fruit smoothies for breakfast. i keep canned fruit in the pantry in case of emergency

i have greens every day with lunch
>>
>>8323264
>>8323305
out. both of you
>>
>>8323211
Duck on the 24th
Smoked eel on the 25th
Shrimp salad newyears eve.

Its not spring until the first blackberry ice-cream.
>>
Stir fries and fried rice for lunch monday - friday.

Different starchy dish + meat and vegetable dish combinations Saturday and Sunday. Could be something like pizza and roast chicken or turkey.

Everything is homemade and from scratch of course.
>>
>have spaghetti for another 3 nights
>>
>forgot it was actually mac n cheese
>>
>>8323211

I pretty much eat the same things in the same order every single week. But that's not ritual, I'm just too lazy to change things.
>>
Denny's after church with tge wife's senpai. every Sunday

pizza binge about once every 4 months. thin crust tons of vegetables.

once every two weeks I make a giant sub and proceed to methodically eat it over two days.
>>
File: smug.jpg (99KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
99KB, 600x800px
Every time I make eggs and I am home alone, I strut around the house pretending I am the low voiced Struthiomimus from The Land Before Time, while holding two eggs in my hand, and sing the parts of this song that I remember out loud. My dog usually watches me while I do this, and I pretend that he is the higher voiced Struthiomimus. He looks at me in confusion as I taunt him with the two eggs I am holding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsjJ1WWrV20
>>
Make old recipe for Italian Easter pie every year for, well Easter.
Almost always have proper table setting even though it's just two of us.
>>
>the third night it becomes sentient
>have to kill it
>all I have is my tiny créme bulee torch
>bolognese corners me
>eventually beat it away with a ladle I find
>on the third night, have concussion and a frozen dinner
>>
>>8323211
That is one sexy cat
>>
>>8323264
Doing this with my church youth kids
>>
File: 1409690240108.jpg (30KB, 720x439px) Image search: [Google]
1409690240108.jpg
30KB, 720x439px
Any time I get taco bell I evenly use all the sauce packets they give me. Sometimes I put 5 packs on one taco.
>>
>have spaghetti cabonara for 2 nights
>eat the entire pot of mouldy bolognese the night after
>>
If I have peanut butter in the house, between 12am and 6am I will sleepwalk to the kitchen, and eat peanut butter off the spoon.
It's like a lose all my sense of respect, because I don't even wash the spoon when I double dip it. I stopped buying peanut butter now.
>>
>>8323232
nice digits
>>
>>8329748
Don't do that. You won't be able to keep your extra sauce packets and use them on taco bueno tacos.
>>
>tomato, feta, balsamic salad to almost every savory food, fucking best
>disgusting with food which already has tomatoes in it
>>
>>8323224
It's ok I have aspbergers too
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.