[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Japanese hamburger steak

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (575KB, 1242x2029px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
575KB, 1242x2029px
For anons who have been to Japan, have you ever been to the restaurant Joyfull?

I'm trying to recreate their hamburgers. There's the standard type of hamburger steak that they do with the gravy on top, but they also have the one with cheese and marinara sauce which was great. Eating those hamburgers with some rice was the fucking best.

Any advice?
>>
>>8322706
Learn to cook this is such basic bitch tier food smfh
>>
>>8322706
Ground beef, minced onions, a bit of panko, egg for binder.

Easy.

Source 5 years in Japan and Japanese wife.
>>
>>8322723
Figured that much. How to do whatever the fuck sauce they typically put on top of it?

Japanese wife, hope to be you some day anon, been studying nip at uni for a year and a half now.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px)
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I am japan, ask me your answers
>>
>>8322733
does it hurt to live?
>>
>>8322732
It's usually a basic demi-glace sauce from a can. Hard to find in America, but some Asian groceries carry it. You can make it, but I never have. Other places use a sauce from soy sauce, butter, and minced onions.
>>
>>8322732
Its a mix of ketchup and pic related. Considering you've been studying for a year and a half, couldn't you just google in nip "ハンバーグレシピ人気"
>>
>>8322733
how long did it take to build a harem?
>>
>>8322756
I've never bothered with Japanese google before. Ketchup, really? Didn't expect that.
>>
>>8322733
do your fish call you fuck nigga san?
>>
I got chopped steak at the sizzler once, I was expecting steak roughly chopped into pieces
what I got was loose ground beef scooped on to a plate
>>
>>8322733
Where did you get a dying goldfish simulator for GC?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.