[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /ck/ what's your opinion on pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: baked potadog.jpg (97KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
baked potadog.jpg
97KB, 1000x667px
hey /ck/ what's your opinion on pic related
>>
It looks impractical but delicious.
>>
too many chives
>>
can I pay one of you to kill me in my sleep
>>
OP here. I was thinking about making these for a dinner party. Do you think they'd be a hit among the crowd?
>>
whats the average weight if there over 200 then they will love it
>>
honestly I might try that if were a sweet potato and not a regular potato
>>
those toppings go with the potato, but I don't see them going with the hot dog. just seems like a disgusting clusterfuck
>>
>>8322442
Gay FAGGOT shit that only hipster cuck queers would eat.
>>
>>8322519
stop trying so hard
>>
>>8322442

fucking retarded, not even edible.
>>
>>8322525
Says the guy who uses a fucking potato for a hot dog bun. You are asinine and this idea is complete shit. The fact you think I am trying too hard when you pondered for hours over how to make a hot dog, the shittiest of shit food, better, and the best you could come up with is LITERALLY A FUCKING POTATO just boggles my mind.
>>
>>8322538
i'm not OP but alright
>>
how is it intended to be eaten? this is a factor in if I like it or not
>>
>>8322442

Kumpir wannabe

>0/10 would not eat
>>
>>8322442
I am not drunk or Irish enough to want that.
>>
>>8322442
>hey guys here's a grand idea
>what
>let's make a hot dog hybrid with a "bun" that won't even last one bite before the fucking thing slips out
>that sounds great and totally practical

Gimmick food are usually impractical but JESUS. The least you could do is make it a big potato so that it's less likely to slip out and call it the party dinner but even then there's better shit you could make that's much more practical for parties.
>>
>>8322464
I don't know if the whole is greater than the sum of its parts here. The question is beyond the novelty would serving loaded baked potatoes and dressed up hot dogs be more satisfying than this? I think it would be.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.