[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any really good keto recipes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1478994911088.jpg (47KB, 599x514px) Image search: [Google]
1478994911088.jpg
47KB, 599x514px
Are there any really good keto recipes?
>>
keto is pretty much exclusively delicious foods like meats and cheese, if you can't combo those yourself you're fucking retarded
I had cheese cauliflower rice with crispy bacon bits and some fried onions (two tablespoons of frenchs fried onions are like 3 net carbs)

git gud or just count calories you fucking faggot
>>
>>8322188
But I'm getting tired of just meat and cheese, and cauliflower has like 20 net carbs.
>>
>>8322222
check'd
anyway if you are sick of meat and cheese (and eggs?) maybe keto isn't right for you.

I ate nothing but steaks and eggs for like 6 months and never once didn't look forward to it.
>>
>>8322254
I don't have money to afford steaks.
>>
>>8322125

cabbage, meat cheese

meat, cheese, cabbage

cheese, cabbage meat

that kind of stuff.
>>
You don't need to go full keto, and it's actually really harmful to your health to do so.

Watch "Fat Head" here or on netflix.

https://youtu.be/evcNPfZlrZs

Just keep your total carbs below 100 grams per day, and make sure none of those carbs are refined (no bread, no sugar)

That will allow you a little space to work with more ingredients.
Maybe you can eat a banana or a sweet potato, or some yogurt.

I lost 60 lbs in 3 months by doing this.
>>
>>8322125
Considering that it takes approximately 30-50g of carbohydrates in a day to restart glycogenesis, a great many classic recipes centered around meat and non-starchy vegetables would work. For instance, Coq au vin is low\-carb. Beef bourguignon is low-carb. Ossobuco (sans risotto) is low-carb. I'd go as far to say that some of the best recipes in history fit in a ketogenic diet.
>>
>>8322264
Its not steak steak its chuck steak and cheap shit like that. Chicken and pork infill to reduce cost further
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.