[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sitting here with red itchy patches all over my skin. I think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: food-allergy-awareness.jpg (182KB, 550x298px) Image search: [Google]
food-allergy-awareness.jpg
182KB, 550x298px
Sitting here with red itchy patches all over my skin. I think it might be from chocolate.

Are there any foods that you are allergic too?
>>
pine nuts :(
>>
Used to be soy, but I outgrew that.
Dads allergic to potatoes though, poor bastard.
>>
I'm allergic to being alive. It makes me feel terrible and benadryl barely helps.
>>
>>8321933
Try Moar benadryl. Wash it down with a gallon of bleach. It might hurt for a while, but eventually it will stop hurting. It will cure your allergies.
>>
>>8321939
thanks m8, good advice
>>
the only allergy I got on the last decade is when my own seed touches my skin it leaves behind an awful allergic reaction
>>
I am mildly allergic to apricots of all things. Eating them makes my skin get all flush, and slightly constricts my breathings. Which is terrible, since I love how dried apricots taste, and benadryl doesn't help much with the reaction. I still eat them sometimes, and just deal with the side effects.
>>
>>8321896
Not allergic to any foods that i know of, but i am allergic to penicillin and a lot of other antibiotics. I have to go in for testing every few years to see if anything changes so i can update my medical alert necklace in the event i do need antibiotics in an emergency.
>>
File: 1479478178912.gif (33KB, 289x199px) Image search: [Google]
1479478178912.gif
33KB, 289x199px
>>8321929
>outgrew soy
>>
>>8321896
>Are there any foods that you are allergic too?
100% non-allergic master race
>>
Nope, thankfully. I used to be allergic to insect stings, but not anymore it seems. Feels good man.
>>
>>8321896
Used to be allergic to almost everything you get as an OAS that comes with a birch tree pollen allergy. That's apples, pears, hazelnuts, carrots, plums and the like. Would get light to severe itch in mouth with swelling of the lips and gums, a common simptom for OAS.

Had it for about 15 years, went away somewhere earlier this year. No idea why. Eating everything currently except hazelnuts because those used to cause way more severe effects than the fruits and carrots.
>>
my mom has a mild nickel allergy thats about it
>>
>>8321896
Avocado.
>>
>>8321896
Not allergic to food
But once I showered with a cheap soap and my back got full of red spots and wouldnt stop burning
>>
Wtf is this reddit tier thread

Go blog somewhere else you fucks
>>
File: 1480322224819.jpg (20KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1480322224819.jpg
20KB, 700x700px
Fish, nuts, kiwis, sunchoke

Please end my life Jesus
>>
>>8323435
Same, not allergic to any food but cheap laundry soap will cause me to break out.
>>
File: home-cat.jpg (43KB, 512x349px) Image search: [Google]
home-cat.jpg
43KB, 512x349px
these fuckers
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.