[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could you put eggnog in coffee?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: eggnog_getty2400.jpg (34KB, 385x289px) Image search: [Google]
eggnog_getty2400.jpg
34KB, 385x289px
Could you put eggnog in coffee?
>>
it's illegal in some counties
>>
>>8321303
pfffft maybe if you like your nog scrambled lmao
>>
I like to make light egg nog, by adding skim milk to regular :)

egg nog = cream, sugar, nutmeg and a tiny bit of egg

nutmeg, and cream go great in coffee!
>>
>>8321303
Sure, if you want the shits.
>>
>>8321425
Where's the booze?
>>
>>8321303
I did this once with some homemade eggnog and a super generic brand of nog as well. Both were just awful, the egg cooks and gets chunky, and it has an overpowering mixture of sweet and bitter. Just do as >>8321425 does and put cream and nog spice in coffee.
>>
File: 1473429662091.png (38KB, 259x354px) Image search: [Google]
1473429662091.png
38KB, 259x354px
>>8321429
and why would this give you the shits more than regular coffee?
>>
Not OP, but what if you added cold coffee to the eggnog?
>>
>>8321634
then you would have a drink consisting of egg nog and coffee

what the fuck kind of question is this?
>>
>>8321640
Would it be tasty? That's my point.
>>
>>8321650
i'm sure it would be fine. cream and coffee go well together. this would just have a little nogginess to it. the spiced aspect of the eggnog would be good too.

add rum for extra credit.
>>
Might but a dumb question because I've only ever had eggnog with alcohol, what else can you drink eggnog/combine it with ? Or do people just drink it straight
>>
I'v never had eggnog :I
>>
>>8321668
I don't understand this gibberish.
>>
>>8322068
>what else can you drink eggnog/combine it with
>>
>>8322100
Chocolate milk, vodka, piss, blood, this is a never ending liquid buffet.
>>
>>8321303
It's okay with iced coffee, wouldn't try it with fresh/hot coffee.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.