[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Greek food

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: gyro.png (243KB, 482x390px) Image search: [Google]
gyro.png
243KB, 482x390px
ITT: Greek food
>>
>>8318910
that looks good I want to eat that now even though I just ate dinner
>>
>>8318910
Burritos and tacos arent greek food retard, thats just a healthy taco
>>
>tfw a Gyro and poutine duo

Canada and Greece best foods
>>
File: EBizaU3.jpg (46KB, 625x594px) Image search: [Google]
EBizaU3.jpg
46KB, 625x594px
>>8318925
I'TS CALLED A GYRO YOU UNCULTURED FUCK
REEEEE
>>
>>8318936
No, that's a fucking taco you retard. There's a flour tortilla, seasoned meat, sour cream, lettuce, tomato and onion, it's a taco.
>>
>>8318955
Want to know how I know you are a burger?
>>
All Greek food is just variations on Turkish/Arab and Mediterranean foods, and vice versa.

But fuck you if you don't like saganaki.
>>
>>8318959
A burger has a bun, a ground meat patty, ketchup, cheese, mustard, lettuce, tomato and onion, it's not a fucking taco.
>>
>>8318936
>taco
>flour tortilla

You are white as fuck
>>
>>8318971
Am I supposed to lie and pretend like the tortilla in the OP isn't flour? I may not live in America but I hope Trump throws you and your family over the wall
>>
>>8318981
Please go back to your containment board.
>>>/pol/
>>
ITT: trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls
>>
>>8318987
That doesn't work anymore, Brexit won, Trump won, you have to get out now.
>>
How do you pronounce gyro? I say guy roh
>>
File: 016373-0600.jpg (70KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
016373-0600.jpg
70KB, 600x600px
>>8318955
>flour tortilla

Is made with lard and is not leavened.
>>
trollificus totalus
>>
>>8319001
"Jai-roh" for me
>>
>>8318987
Mexishit detected. Triggered as fuark.

I can't wait till Trump bring jobs to inner cities and throw the Mexi brown trolls over the wall to Meh-he-co or whatever you spics calls it.
>>
>>8319007

it's properly pronounced hoo-rah. and that 'tortilla' is straight up malaka bread.
>>
>>8319013
That's a tortilla you stupid shart
>>
>>8319011
I'm Canadian lol
I just really hate when posters from /pol/ come to other boards to shit it up as bad as their own little "safe haven".
/pol/ was a fucking mistake
>>
>>8318910
okay this triggered me I guess. t.Papapadolopoulous
>>8318966
Not really,we have many Foods unique to us,like Giouvarlakia or Pastitsada
>>8319001
It's "gi-roh"
>>
>>8318968
"Burger" is also slang for uncultured American dipshits like you. From one murrican to another, I'm just sayin'.
>>
Spanakopita
Spanakorizo
Tzatziki
Source: I am a greek
>>
>>8319152
>calls someone else uncultured
>doesn't recognize a taco when he sees one

Nice try Austria, go have a Vegemite sandwich and rethink things a little
>>
>>8319224
Mate, I know a taco when I see one. The Cheesy Gordita Crunch from Taco Bell for one thing, IS a taco. That thing in the OP is a gyro. But if you wanna keep arguing with the same bullshit statement

>OH BUT ITZ A TACO MMMMHABWUH BWUH BWUH TACO BWUH BWUH FUCK YOU THIRDWORLD CUNTBAG HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Then you obviously weren't lurking hard: https://www.google.com/search?q=gyros&biw=1600&bih=794&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjM46LU8szQAhXpgFQKHUR0C5sQ_AUIBygC
>>
Hey look, it's a donner kebab
>>
>>8319252
>implying I'm the anon you were arguing with originally

The classic "everyone who disagrees with me is one person"

Do yourself a favor and search "gyro taco" and you'll get very similar results, almost as if a gyro is a type of taco
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.