[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting into Customer service lifestyle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3077.png (67KB, 200x209px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3077.png
67KB, 200x209px
>be me
>looking for an active internship in the world of finance
>in the meantime, take a part time job at Little Caesars
>promotions exploding, people can't get enough of our delicious food
>hot and ready's always flying off the shelf for $5.00
>cheese is fresh and sauce is superb
>decide to forgo finance search and pursue advanced customer service programs

I'm damn proud of what I've learned from Little Caesars and you should be too. I've met people from different parts of town and we've never been robbed. Plus we offer a terrific product at a moderate price!

I think Trumps economy will be a soaring success! Thanks everyone!
>>
>>8318246
>.05 cents was added to your account
>>
Someone told me they give free pizza on your birthday.
>>
>>8318246
Do they let black people touch the food
>>
>>8318276

That's up to the location. My store offered free crazy bread.

Crazy bread is similar to garlic bred, only crazier and it's served with a sauce of your choice :)
>>
>>8318301
hell as long as the sauce itself isn't crazy I'll give it a try
thanks for the tip
>>
>>8318301
Will they give u nacho cheese sauce
>>
>>8318642

It's southwestern cheese sauce now friend
>>
>>8318246

#MAGA
>>
>>8319088

The sauces are pretty fucking good. I love getting the buffalo ranch
>>
>>8318246
literally the most dangerous places to be in outside of jail or 7/11 in the ghetto. this places serves primarily ex convicts and current convicts alike. fact.
>>
little caesars customer service huh?
i used to be like you kid
now I make 300k as a Wendy's chef
>>
>>8318246
>be me
> go to top 25 college
> in economics plans to own a traders desk
>fucking economy falls out during graduation year of 2008
>now work as a clerk in hotel
>HATE MY LIFE
> general for the money sonny
>>
>>8318301

>Crazy bread is similar to garlic bred, only crazier and it's served with a sauce of your choice :)
>>
>>8319994
Why not just go back to school?
>>
>>8318295
This.
Also, would they compliment my shirt or just let me listen to my audiobook in peace?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.