[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honey

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: honey-625_625x421_41461133357.jpg (20KB, 625x421px) Image search: [Google]
honey-625_625x421_41461133357.jpg
20KB, 625x421px
I've only just discovered my love for honey. Give me ways to eat it. So far I've had some on toasted English muffin. Suggestions??
>>
>>8317373
Pour it on your dick and selfsuck
>>
Cut some yuzu/lemon/lime/orange into thin slices, put into a pickling jar or similar, cover with honey, put on a lid and let sit for like a week.
Take a couple of spoons of that mixture to a cup and add hot water, and there you go nice citrus tea.
>>
Crumpets with melted butter.

Crumpets were made for honey and butter.
>>
>>8317373
I don't know how often you eat fried chicken but it's a great dipping sauce on its own. That and with biscuits it's great.
>>
>>8317442
Sounds like diabetes but i want to try it
>>
related, if anyone knows any recipes that use honey as an ingredient for its actual flavor, as opposed to just a general sweetener, id like to hear them

i have one recipe for honey lemon fried chicken that i really like
>>
>>8317469
Teriyaki, any other kind of glazed dish like orange chicken.
>>
>>8317469
Mead
>>
>>8317469
Honey cake
>>
>>8317469
I don't know much about cooking but my mother used to often cook us duck breast with honey sauce.

Pretty good.
>>
>>8317469
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mARkUax2jg0
>>
>honey

Why not eat high fructose corn syrup? It's much cheaper and chemically the same.
>>
Thanks for the suggestions guys, keep them coming! Going to try a few of these. Except the first post kek
>>
>>8317388
Underrated post.
>>
>>8317373

Tea with honey.
>>
>>8317373
a love for honey*
>>
>>8317578
>chemically the same
Ayy lmao
>>
File: IMG_2984.jpg (133KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2984.jpg
133KB, 600x600px
>>8317373
Pasteli
Just the greatest sweet on earth
>>
>>8317627
Holy crap. I have to make this
>>
Drizzle it on some funky soft cheese
>>
>>8317638
Basic recipe is just honey and toasted sesame seeds but you can add various ingredients like different nuts.
>>
>>8317469
share the recipe please
>>
http://www.lemonandolives.com/pasteli-ancient-greek-honey-sesame-bar/

Is this right?
>>
>>8317578
Unequivocally, blatantly wrong. Suggest a remedial middle school chemistry course.
>>
>>8317679
It's sugar. it's the same as HFCS. And it has the same health effects like diabetes, cavities,
>>
>>8317687
Look it up retard. I'm not going to post the chemical breakdowns for both here when it's readily available on the internet. I'm done with you.
>>
>>8317627
The snack of gods
>>
>>8317675
Basically but you can just go by feeling and eyeball it. What I do is toast sesame seeds in a pan and then just add honey and stir it up. The longer you cook it the crispier it gets.
>>
>>8317373
Have you had a pb-honey sandwich? They're life.
>>
>>8317695
u are so dumb. honey is fructose, sucrose, and water.

It's garbage!
>>
Fried eggplant slices, panko breaded. Add honey after done. Delish.
>>
Peanut butter and honey sandwich. Added Banana is optional.
If you've never had it, you're missing out.
>>
>>8317737
Going to try this on Saturday. Pray I don't contract the 'beetus friends!
>>
File: 292.jpg (20KB, 436x432px)
292.jpg
20KB, 436x432px
>>8317687
>>
>>8317578
Not even good b8
>>
>>8317373
Use it with meat.
Don't waste it.
>>
>>8317373
Put it in your coffee as a sweetener instead of sugar.
>>
>>8317373
Coat a hunk of lamb in it, salt, mint, pepper, and garlic. Roast it and be amazed.
>>
>>8317373
use that honey stick and thrust it in your buthole
>>
>>8317373
Mix it in with tea.
>>
>>8317373
Peanut butter and honey sandwich.
So fuckin good.
>>
>>8318227
It ruins both flavours. Honey in tea is preferable.
>>
>>8317469
I like mixing crushed garlic, thyme and honey, brush it on a salmon fillet and bake it in the oven at 425f* for around 15-20 minutes.
>>
>>8317373
Heat it up, add poppyseed, done.

Toast mixed nuts, cut them small, boil honey for 7 minutes, add nuts to honey to form very thick mass, form into small balls with wet hands, let dry overnight. (Alexandrian Sweets, ancient Roman desert served with fruits)

Heat it up, mix with orange juice and lemon juice and some peel of each, pour over cake (not chocolate cake).
>>
>>8317373
Glad you like it OP, eating english muffins with butter and honey is pretty amazing.

Make sure to try a few different varieties of honey as they all taste slightly different.

Honey is made from the nectar of flowers so each type will taste a bit like the nectar of the flower it collects from.

Some good ones offhand:
Clover honey
orange blossom honey
wildflower honey
Tupalo honey

http://www.bjcp.org/mead/floral_guide.pdf
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.