[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a McDonald's employee anything.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 13

File: secret-sauce.jpg (179KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
secret-sauce.jpg
179KB, 600x300px
Ask a McDonald's employee anything.
>>
>>8315181
Big macs are gross

What the fuck is the reason for that 3rd bun?
>>
>>8315181
how much crack do you smoke ?
>>
>>8315187
to soak up the cummies.
>>
>>8315181
if everything good in life is free why do i pay attention
>>
>>8315181
Do u spit on the food?
>>
Why do you jizz in the sauce?
>>
Do you get a discount on McDonald's food?
>>
>>8315181
How do you make the fries
>>
>>8315181
In the time you have worked there, have you seen efforts from the company to minimize human contact with the food?
>>
>>8315181
How old are you
>>
Sorry I'm back, I got work in an hour so I'm gonna haul ass.

>>8315187
Aesthetics, basically. Makes the burger look bigger.

>>8315196
Tons.

>>8315202
Because you're a sucker.

>>8315281
Nope. I'm not in the kitchen often enough, and even if I was, unless I knew who the customer was it'd be a waste of valuable spit.

>>8315341
For good measure.

>>8315343
Yep. All meals are half-off, drinks like soda, coffee and tea are free. Sometimes if I have a cool shift manager he'll give me a free ice cream or something.

>>8315513
Put 'em in the fryer, fry em up for 3 minutes, dump em in the fry basket, salt em, good to go.

>>8315522
Abso-fucking-lutely. The company is always coming up with products that reduce actual labour so they can pay employees less or give them less hours.

While I'm still here, here's a few protips:
>always order your fries with no salt. They'll be fresh every time.
>same with burgers, ask for no seasoning on the burgers and they'll be fresh.
>ask for all your condiments when ordering, not when at the window. we'll punch in what condiments you want (most are free) but if you ask at the window, some stupid 15 year old is gonna forget.
>dont order picky, difficult shit. only ketchup or add bacon is usually fine, but the cooks are pretty much always dumb white teenagers. they're bound to fuck up.
>ALWAYS check the bag before you pull away from the window, even if its busy. employees cant ask you to drive away, and if there's a mistake they can fix it on the spot. nobody wants to hear "hey i just came through here and im missing a ___" as an employee.
>>
>>8315531
I'm 18. Still in high school, last year. Probably gonna be stuck working here for the rest of my life.
>>
File: American-psycho-bateman-1-.jpg (216KB, 590x322px) Image search: [Google]
American-psycho-bateman-1-.jpg
216KB, 590x322px
>>8315553
>frozen fries and burgers imported from across the world
>fresh
>>
Also I switched to mobile cuz I'm heading to work. It's grey cup today so I'm hoping they'll stick me in the drive thru so I can watch the game when it's not busy
>>
>>8315567
Fresh in the sense that your fries will be hot and crispy and your burgers won't be dripping with disgusting grease that's marinated them for the past half hour.
>>
>>8315567
Freshly made, meme moron.
>>
My friend at Mcdonalds says the onions are fucking disgusting, how true is this?
>>
>>8315583
The raw ones are good, I fuckin' hate the caramelized and grilled onions. Big Mac onions are literally rehydrated from a bag and make your hands smell like shit for hours after.
>>
>>8315583
The little cubed onions that come on big macs and cheeseburgers are fucking awful. The fresh red onions we have are pretty tits though
>>
>>8315629
Second this. Always sub red onions on 1/4 pounders
>>
File: McD-McChicken.jpg (2MB, 2800x1620px) Image search: [Google]
McD-McChicken.jpg
2MB, 2800x1620px
>>8315181
is this really the best fast food sandwich?
>>
>colleague tells me McD coffe is breddy gud
>go along because jonesin
>shit is char burned to a crisp

I wasnt expecting grande livin da vida loca extravaganza, but this is just sub-par, coffee-machine tier.
>>
File: IMG_0144.png (268KB, 448x415px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0144.png
268KB, 448x415px
>>8315643
Only if it's the Canadian McChicken. Your mcchicken is our jr. chicken.
>>
>>8315643
For me, it is
>>
>>8315646
I'm not a big fan of our coffee either. I always grab tea or just sugar and cream that bitch down.
>>
>>8315181
I want more keptchup with my meal
>>
>>8315659
Then ask for some you fucking swine.
>>
What do you think about the P31?
>>
>>8315663
Give me more keptchup paco
>>
>>8315181
why did my father never look me in the eye?
>>
>>8315671
I have no clue what you're talking about, but the answer is no.

>>8315679
Because you're a faggot, obviously.
>>
Work time now putanas. See you on my break. Other mccuck employees feel free to contribute.
>>
>>8315691
On a scale from 1 to 10, how much do you hate your life? Going to work somewhere else soon?

Worst customer story? Weirdest customer story?

Has food service made you more racist too?

Anyone else from McDick's can answer too. I work at a catering company so I mostly just deal with entitled WASPs. The predictable social conventions of politeness are usefully exploitable.
>>
>>8315643
It is.
>>
>>8315553

But what if I want fresh fries with the normal salt added as well?

>same with burgers, ask for no seasoning on the burgers and they'll be fresh.

Wut. The burgers are seasoned? So If I want a chicken burger fresh, I ask it without seasonings? What does that mean exactly?
>>
>>8315588

aren't the big mac ones just the regular onions?
>>
File: 1446869800203.jpg (87KB, 930x629px) Image search: [Google]
1446869800203.jpg
87KB, 930x629px
Ausfag who works at maccas here, handed in my resignation letter last week ama n shit.
>>
>>8315830
>chicken burger
o u
The actual burgers (beef) are seasoned with salt and pepper before being taken off the griddle, then they sit stacked in a plastic tray in a pool of their own fat still served or until an unusually competent worker notices they're timed out and tosses them.

The breaded chicken patties are preseasoned obviously so that's not an option.
>>
>>8315905
Why'd you quit m80?
>>
>>8315939
It's been a year and I need a change, if I am lucky I get 3 hours a week now days.

The store I work at is fairly mismanaged and as the other anon said they cut corners whenever they can to save money. I used to work 6 overnights a week as I was the only one they had doing them and I ended up getting sick and needed a week off and every day they called me asking if I was feeling better yet or if I was really that sick and if I could still work, I just lost my patience with them in the end.
>>
>>8315945
True, how old are you?
>>
>>8315995
20 plus I am a casual so I get paid more.
>>
>>8315705
Hey back. Got 30 minutes.

Good questions my dude. No, I don't actually hate working here. Some days I do, but I love my coworkers and my boss is awesome.

I was working in Walmart one time and there is a customer that always comes in with a special needs kid. She always orders really stupid specific shit for her and her tard. If you fuck up even one thing, or do something she doesn't like, she'll threaten to call your manager and tell him you're an evil person who spits in the food, etc. No clue why she hasn't been banned yet, but she's a Walmart employee so that's probably why.

My weirdest customer is also a regular. Usually him and his redneck buddies that ask for a hug or kiss in the speaker. Always orders like, 15 burgers. Nice guy, but real fucking weird.

All of my managers are POC, most are Filipino. They're extremely hard working people and don't yell at me like white managers too. If anything, doing fast food has made me like them more. They're always stand up guys and gals and will sometimes give you free shit or let you go home early. My best work friend is a 50-something Filipino dad of 5 who is always a champ and likes to pull pranks and make work much funnier.

Then again, I work and live in Alberta, Canada. Dunno what it's like anywhere else.
>>
>>8315830
Ask for salt packets then. And no, just the beef products have seasoning. It's just salt and pepper.
>>
File: IMG_0145.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0145.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Here's my supper today. Quarter + reg meat, red onions, tomato, tons of pickles and mustard. Today I've been mostly doing drinks and washing dishes, it's been chill.
>>
>>8315905
Is >>8315553 still correct in Straya m8? If I go to maccas and order a burger with no seasonings it will be fresher?
>>
>>8316062
Yeah, You can also just ask for it fresh and we will cook a new patty.

Nothing better than a fresh Cheeseburger or Angus burger, so bloody good.
>>
File: 1351282915733.png (2KB, 173x167px) Image search: [Google]
1351282915733.png
2KB, 173x167px
>>8316038
>ask for salt packets then

m80, wouldn't adding a packet of salt to a cup/box of unsalted fries not be able to spread the salt around properly and have too much salt just on the top layer of fries, etc? Like wouldn't you have to add a tiny amount of it to the top layer of fries, eat them, then keep adding small amounts to them the lower you got down the box?
>>
>>8316074
Second this my kangaroo brother.
>>
>>8316081
Then pour the fries out on to the gravel, and salt them evenly there, you picky autist.

In all reality, the little salt gun thing never does it evenly anyway. You're supposed to toss the fries after putting salt on them, but no one ever does if it's real busy.
>>
>>8316074
Pretty sure I've asked for fresh fries before and the chick said 'sure', but they were kinda the same anyway tbqh
>>
>>8316090
Yeah I never noticed a difference either
>>
>>8316087
kek, hey now, anon. No need for for name calling m80. But yeah, I've observed them dumping fresh fries in the tray then just dosing them all in a kilo of salt and leaving them.
>>
>>8316090
Sometimes that happens. That's usually because we just made a batch of fresh fries like, ten seconds ago. I'm the kinda employee to try my best to care about quality, but my coworkers, eh, not so much.

>>8316101
Just jossin ya. I get what you mean though my dude.
>>
>>8316105
Haha, I know I was just fucking around too m80
>>
I don't really give a fuck about coming off as an autist, so I should pull up at the speaker box at the drive thru and say "Could I get blah blah fresh, with fresh fries please?
>>
>>8316116
Yeah go for it, you'll just have to wait a bit.
>>
Do u fug any qt3.14 coworkers
>>
>>8316165
Just got off work for the night. It was fuck all boring, but I was working with a cutie all night so it was okay.

Anyways, no. I'm a loser and I don't try to look presentable at work. We're having a Christmas party soon, though, so maybe I'll try to hook up with some hotties.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Here's another pro tip: get an oreo mcflurry with caramel. Shits so cash.

Also, I have a question for you guys since pic related, why do you insist on getting a cup for water and then stealing soda? It's not that expensive, around $2, and it's not worth it if you get caught. Js
>>
>>8316636
What happens at your location if you get caught? I just get coffee, but the employees at McDicks near me seem to not care at all.
>>
>>8316641
Usually if we catch someone we ask if they paid for it. Most times they say no, but if we say yes we ask for a receipt. If they can't give us one, we take the drink and ask them to leave.
>>
>>8316694
Ah. Do they get to have the food they paid for? Or do they have to go right then?
>>
>>8316694
"I threw it away"

Do you then dig through the trash to prove they're lying?
>>
>>8316636
>t's not worth it if you get caught. Js
>>8316694
>we take the drink and ask them to leave.

OH my god how horrible
>>
>>8316714
Not a particular sustainable business model desu
>>
>>8315830
you can just ask for fresh fries. they dont really care
>>
>>8316046
how can i make the burger bread that mcdonalds uses at home?
>>
>>8316743
You're half right- they don't care. The fries they've already made are fresh enough in their minds.
>>
>>8316700
>>8316701
>>8316736
The people that get the "cups for water" don't order anything else. They get asked to leave and if they come back, they have to actually buy something or leave.

>>8316746
Not sure dude, the buns come shipped to us from a warehouse. Probably your standard bread recipe with some preservatives and additives for shits and giggles.

>>8316714
God Hunter's got a fat ass.
>>
>>8315646
their regular coffee is shit because it's just regular drip brew preground from a packet. you have to order like a latte or something to get the fresh ground beans, and those items are pretty good desu
>>
>>8315181
Nigga you smell like french fries!
>>
>>8316798
What a great post. Are you proud of your post? What a funny anon. He said 'nigga', that hilarious little scamp.
>>
>>8316792
agreed. i dont like espresso much but the lattes are good. if you want good mcd's coffee, get a bag of beans for yourself is the best option
>>
File: man-fucks-dog.jpg (38KB, 430x600px) Image search: [Google]
man-fucks-dog.jpg
38KB, 430x600px
>>8315181
This fucking guy just keeps on going. What damaged him so badly, /ck/?
>>
>>8316898
A well done steak, probably.
>>
>>8315553
>All meals are half-off
Weird. Mine gives a free meal every shift (there are limitations to this and you can only choose certain things of course but it's still nice) but we don't have a discount for other times.
>>
>>8316917
I'm getting the feeling that OP is roleplaying. I also work at McDonalds and have never heard of half-off. Plus,
>le no salt meme
Fuck anybody who orders fries with no salt.
>>
>>8316954
>OP is roleplaying. I also work at McDonalds and have never heard of half-off.
so because your store doesn't give half off OP is a liar? are you actually retarded? you're probably a full timer. at the McD i worked at, we'd get 70% off
>Fuck anybody who orders fries with no salt
get a better job if you don't like it. but you're probably too stupid for a real job
>>
>>8316035
I work in a kitchen with a bunch of Filipinos, those dudes rock
>>
>>8316805
Get my WhackArnolds bitch ass nigga!
>>
>>8315181
Why?
>>
>>8315181
What is the percentage of bothersome customers you get everyday?
>>
>>8317140
I remember way back, I made a fake ask me anything thread as an In N Out employee. McDonalds is memerific enough here that I can imagine someone actually making a thread like this.

Also, it's not necessarily the extra work that I mind, it's that you can practically see the person smiling on the other side of the speaker. Like they've discovered this amazing, exclusive LIFEHACK and they're so proud of it. It's fucking McDonalds.
>>
>>8318021
or maybe they just don't want disgusting limp fucking fries because you cunts are too incompetent to reliably supply even somewhat hot fries
>>
>>8318267
It has nothing to with incompetency. If it's slow, then the fries will sit there under the heat lamp until someone orders. When it is busy, then fries will not sit as we are constantly running out and having to fry up more fries.
>>
>>8318267
>maybe they just don't want disgusting limp fucking fries

Why you go to McDonalds if you *don't* want disgusting limp fries? That's literally all they do.
>>
>>8318291
ahem, see >>8315643
>>
>>8315181
When will the McRib be back?
>>
>>8315181
What the fuck? Is this a real headline? There was a guy on r9k who was showing off millions in his bank account and apparently it was from a lawsuit due to eating cum in some food but he wouldn't say what or where it was from.
>>
>>8316917
I can assure you it's real. The meal is discounted by a manager under "crew meal". You might get a free meal because you're a full-time cook, is my best guess, since at the other store I worked at cooks got free food if they made it themselves.

>>8317498
Hell yeah!!!

>>8317997
30% every fuckin' time. And it's usually the same customer every single day. We get the food sample ladies from costco and they're always fucking annoying with their orders.

>>8318731
No clue my dude, but I agree, that shit was good.

Just as a general footnote, yeah, the fries do suck. They have a 7 minute lifespan once we pull them out of the vat, but if its slow they can sit under there for upwards of 15. Usually the manager that works evenings with me is good about making new fries though, since our restaurant is owned by a couple that own all of them in my town and one in the other, and he's really striving for a good reputation.

>>8318819
Idk dude but that's funny as fuck lmao
>>
>>8315671
Its shit
>>
>>8315181

How popular is the filet of fish compared to the big mac?
>>
Have you ever gotten sick from eating the food?
>>
>>8318926
This is totally gonna sound creepy but do you work in St. Albert? There's a Walmart and a Costco like right around there and six fucking McDonglads in the city hahah.
>>
>>8316101
>>8316087
>>8316081
>>8316038

I keep a little bottle of salt water with me, so when I go to places like McDonalds, I can spray the salt on my fries.

Normal salt just bounces off too often.
>>
>>8320229

Where do you keep it on your person? I'm imagining a tiny spray bottle on your keychain.
>>
How do you sleap with you conscience?
>>
UK Mc Donalds employee here. I like my job, ask me anything.
>>
>>8319908
Pretty much the same. We have an app that gets people deals on sandwiches and it's almost always either a McChicken or Filet-o-Fish.

>>8320176
Literally every night. I have celiac disease but I don't stick to the diet cuz I love the nuggers too much and I'm too much of a pussy to order the burgers lettuce-wrapped.

>>8320218
No my dude, I work about 15 minutes from Calgary. :/

>>8320229
I just vinegar the fries. Good enough for me.

>>8320698
I sleep better knowing I know how to fucking spell.

>>8321441
What special stuff does the UK have that America/Canada doesn't? We have poutine, the jr. chicken, rosti burger, etc.
>>
>>8315181
how come all mcd employees are 8/10 or above? is it a matter of where you live? or do they have a policy not to hire anything but genetically perfect people?
>>
>>8316954
Nah. I used to work there also and we got half off our orders. Only if you were working though. Sometimes the manger would give me the discount outside my shift also but they technically weren't supposed too.

Also got free drinks during the shift but that didn't stop someone from stealing bottled water and chocolate milk.
>>
>>8321680
>how come all mcd employees are 8/10 or above?
the ugly employees are locked away in the back doing shit work. did a qt3.14 serve you? she was probably in high school or college
>>
>>8321698
yes. also the one at the desk beside her. blonde, vibrant hair, no blemishes, cute faces, thin.
I don't remember ever having been served by someone unattractive at McD. I don't exactly go there often, but I swear it feels like they have a nazi agenda. always genetically perfect aryans
>>
>>8315181
where do you work?
>>
>>8315181
Can I bribe you for a bag of frozen McNuggets?
>>
>>8321709
I stopped at a McDs in North Carolina on a road trip one time. Everyone was fat or a hick, but then again it's North Carolina just east of the Appalachians so the stock probably isn't the greatest.
>>
>>8321709
Small town in Washington state reporting in. Most McDonald's employees in my area are either very average girls, highschool aged boys, or the fat manager.
>>
>>8322004
>>8322036
maybe it's a scandinavian thing? our mcd's also always look very stylish. definitely the case in Aalborg, a mid-sized city in Denmark.
>>
>>8321677
>rosti burger
Never heard of it and am fellow AB bro
>>8316046
>no mayo
>>
>>8315198
What's your worst coworker experience? If someone already asked that, tell us your worst story.
>>
File: FX-CL92909-20140328-02_9s.jpg (87KB, 1888x1062px) Image search: [Google]
FX-CL92909-20140328-02_9s.jpg
87KB, 1888x1062px
what is the cross-contact like in the average kitchen? like is my coffee and bagel being made by someone who just made half a dozen cheeseburgers?
>>
File: 1115162025-1.jpg (799KB, 2167x2308px) Image search: [Google]
1115162025-1.jpg
799KB, 2167x2308px
Another former mcdicks employee here. This is what happens when faggots don't pull the fucking oven out to clean under it.
>>
>>8323749
>>rosti burger
>Never heard of it and am fellow AB bro
It's a new thing, looks gross even by mcd standards.
>>
>>8324142
At least at my restaurant we're good at keeping cross contamination to a minimum, even down to using different kitchen knives to cut crispy vs. grilled chicken breasts. We also don't serve all day breakfast at my location because of cross contamination.
>>
>>8324065
There's a little bitch at my work that thinks she can get away with whatever she wants because her dad is friends with the manager. I had to work first window (where you take cash) after she just finished, and she left the crew room like a mess, literally a hundred trays for me to clean. I've also had to cover her at first window once while she was on her break, and she genuinely took an hour when she's only allowed 15 minutes. She was too busy talking to her friend on the phone, and when I told her she needed to clock in so I could get back on the floor, she'd hold her finger up at me and glare at me like a fucking cunt. I hope that bitch gets fired soon.
>>
>>8324883
>kitchen knives
>at a McD
you wot
>>
>>8324894
we have a couple kitchen knives and bench scrapers to cut grilled chicken breasts for snack wraps
>>
>>8315553
I thought employees hated this and it was a good way to get your food spit in.
>>
>>8324910
i worked at a McD. those are not kitchen knives. bench scrapers? yes. but not knives
>>
>>8324919
The fry station is right there, they literally can't spit in the food without the customers seeing.

When I worked there, yeah it was a hassle, but not such a big deal that we threw shitfit about it.
>>
>>8324919
>>8324929
>The fry station is right there, they literally can't spit in the food without the customers seeing
was just about to post this
>>
>>8321680
Idk dude but fuck there are some hotties at my work.

>>8321856
15 minutes south of calgary, alberta

>>8321864
no, sorry dude. we've had people try that before and it doesn't work. we can't price it out on our tills.

>>8323749
I don't think it's local, the potato rosti we get on the burger isn't the same as the morning hashbrowns, and it'd be silly for a manufacturer to supply it to one specific town or area. where in AB you at?

>>8324641
that made me cringe so fucking hard fuck you dude

>>8324926
shrug. we have kitchen knives at my place anyway. probably for cutting bags open or something
>>
>>8315705
I worked at McDonalds over 4 years ago now, from the time I was 14 to the time I was 20.

Worst customer story
>hamplanet comes in and orders her meal, we were in rush hours
>her kids get happy meals, and this was before we had the drink machines out in the lobby
>make her kids their drinks, HI-C orange
>place them on the tray, take next order
>out of the corner of my eye I see her son take the drink off the tray and run off to sit down
>she apparently didn't see that and started bitching after her food had come that I forgot her childs drink
>politely point out her child has his drink at their table of choice
>literally starts screaming at the top of her lungs at how incompetent I am

There were more details, but they're not important.

Weirdest customer story
>at the second window expediting (a fancy term for handing out food)
>customer pulls up while my back is turned, I'm getting his drink
>turn around
>this dude reaches for his drink and A FUCKING SQUIRREL runs up his arm and into the palm of his hand
Apparently the dude had a pet squirrel, we all squeed and thought it was the coolest thing. I pet the thing before he left, literally made my day.
>>
Everyone needs to keep in mind that not every McDonald's is the same. Some are corporate owned, who do the breakfast everyday shit. Some are FRANCHISES, which means they're owned separately from the corporation, but are expected to follow all the conditions in operating a corporate owned McD's. This does not mean, however, that they will be participating in the same things the corporate owned restaurants participate in, nor does it guarantee the quality of food will be the same as a corporate McD's.

I worked only in corporate McD's, never did a franchise.
>>
>>8324954
>this dude reaches for his drink and A FUCKING SQUIRREL runs up his arm and into the palm of his hand
shit, that's awesome
>>
>>8324968
>nor does it guarantee the quality of food will be the same as a corporate McD's
the franchise stores still get vivited every few months by corporate folks and get secret shoppers twice a week to ensure store quality
>>
>>8324969
I know dude, it was the greatest thing I've ever seen in my life to this day.
>>
>>8324976
*visited
>fugg me
>>
>>8324968
OP here, the McDonald's I work at is a franchise. I notice how different it was from the last franchise I worked at but it never clued in that they didnt do regular corporate shit

>>8324954
>a squirrel
thats the cutest shit ever omg

>>8324976
holy SHIT, so THATS why i see the same customer every other day!!!

also, mightve scored a date with a cutie on sunday. it honestly pays SO well to work where i do
>>
>>8326307
>so THATS why i see the same customer every other day
no, that's just a regular customer. ever heard of heavy users?
also, secret shopper is only twice a month. my bad. and it's always different people
>>
>>8321680
In my country they're rarely above 3/10.
Mostly because 90% of them are either chinks or muslims and hardly speak the language.
>>
>>8315181
Have you had local mafia asking for protection money?
>>
>>8315181
>Ask a McDonald's employee anything.

Air is being pumped into a spherical balloon at a rate of 5 cm3/min. Determine the rate at which the radius of the balloon is increasing when the diameter of the balloon is 20 cm.
>>
>>8327569
0.004 cm/min, assuming incompressible air.
5cm3/min isn't very fast, desu.
>>
>>8315553
I actually didn't check it on the spot once, I forgot what exactly what I was missing but I just handed them the receipt and said "excuse me, I didn't get this item" and they actually gave it to me.

It was a busy night so I'm guessing they were too stressed to argue.
>>
>>8315181
my uncle worked as a kid in a mcdonalds on the 80'

He makes the best burgers i could ever see in my life , it looks exactly as the pictures on mcdonalds.

Does that kinda work makes you improve in cooking(timing , presentation of the burger ,etc) in the way 2016 mcdonalds is with their employee
>>
File: 1450109456385.png (294KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
1450109456385.png
294KB, 500x380px
taco bell assistant mgr reporting.

Fuck the cravings deal.
>>
I have a very important question for you OP: What cream or creamer product does McDicks put in their coffee in Canada?? There's something about it... it's good

Do you know the brand or supplier? Can I buy a bag of it from yall? Someone told me it's Saputo but I don't know if I trust that
>>
>>8329128
How is the cravings deal? Is it a bad deal or no?
>>
>>8329142

It's a great deal, to the point we actually lose money selling it. We have to ask on every single item now if people want to double beef/add more sour cream because if we don't get that on at least 40% of items sold we are losing cash.
>>
>>8329158

Ill add to that, its 5 bucks for the cravings deal. Comes with:

Burrito Supreme: $3
Gordita Crunch: $3
Taco: lmao $2 now
nachos: $1.49
medium drink: $2
>>
>>8329158
Oh I see. Yeah I've been getting the cravings deals for a while now during happy hour for that freeze for a dollar and it is indeed a great deal. People get double beef? Damn I gotta get that. It's too much food for just under $6
>>
From my time of working here, why is it always the niggers that want their fries fresh out of the fryer more than any other race?
>>
>>8329222

In any fast food place niggers are the worst. They always have a problem with everything. Or they make up shit to try and get free food.

>was working in warehouse for a few months as second job
>giving guy from work a ride home since he lives pretty close to my place
>asks if i want a burger or something say sure why not
>pulls phone out and calls mcdonalds
>ayyy yall fucked up my uh..... turns to me and asks what i want

Told him to fuck right off.
>>
>>8315588
Dude now you're starting to ruin the magic
>>
>>8321709
Should try the McDonald's in east greenbush near Troy ny
I swear a more ugly, angry and stupid bunch of niggers has never been arrayed in front of a paying public before
>>
>>8329134
>>8329134
plz answer this
>>
do you steal food? when I worked at BK we threw the expired items into a special trashcan with a clean bag and everyone knew not to put anything else in there and we took turns grabbing the bag when it filled up. sneak it out to your car and wa la
>>
>>8328047
free food is always good.

>>8329073
i mean, presentation is pretty standard. 4 times out of 5 the burger doesnt look good because it moved around in the bag or the runner fucked with it too much.

>>8329134
it's dairyland 10% heavy cream i THINK, but i can check on sat. when i work again. dairyland is at the grocery store in a brown carton. you're welcome nigga

>>8329252
>>8329222
that shit is so fucknig annoying dude. we get about 2-3 customers a night that come through, say they didn't get something right or didn't get something at all, but dont have a receipt to prove. a lady comes by pretty much every other day saying "hi, my husband and kids came through here and we're missing a big mac... no i don't have the receipt, it's with my husband." bitch doesn't have a ring. but my managers are stupidly insane about getting bad reviews so we give them their shit anyways.
>>
>>8329415
personally i dont, but i have some coworkers that'll scoop some fries into a bag or make a flurry and not pay. i just dont cuz im fairly new to the specific restaurant i work at (3 months today!) and dont wanna give them ideas that im a shit employee. tryna get that crew trainer raise yknow
>>
>>8329565
>>8329340
woops made a mistake, pretty sure its 18%. idk i just know the bag has a brown label and the milk has the 2% pink label
>>
>>8329252
>>8329565
Niggers can be so self-entitled
>>
>>8315181
What's in the Big Tasty sauce? I want to make it myself.
>>
>>8324945
>rosti burger

Is it with this stuff?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R%C3%B6sti

We've had that in Germany for a few years now.
>>
>>8329837
all the sauces come premade. the workers know jackshit about the ingredients
>>
>>8329847
Damn. I really like the taste but that shit is so fucking expensive. Like over 6 eurobucks for a fucking burger what the hell..
>>
Canadian Mcdicks employee here, ask me anything I guess
>>
>>8315679
Probably as autistic as you
>>
>>8329187
>Gordita
doesnt that mean "fat girl" in spanish?
>>
Is it a bad idea to sleep with your boss?
>>
>>8315553
>ask for all your condiments when ordering, not when at the window. we'll punch in what condiments you want (most are free) but if you ask at the window, some stupid 15 year old is gonna forget.
that is fucking bullshit
every time I ask for salt with my order you stupid niggers forget and I have to ask again at the last window
>>
>>8315553
Yeah but as a poorfag I've done the whole I didn't get whatever in my order to get extra. Not often but it works best when it's crazy busy
>>
>>8329945
No, it doesn't. Gordo/a is the adjective used for fat, but the "ita" on the end is diminuitive, denoting something small. You can't really have fat and small together in the same word, so it's used as the name for a fat tortilla taco.
>>
>>8330660

Yes, it does.
Saying gordita would be the equivalent of calling a girl chubby. so yeah, it is small fat.
If you don't speak the language shut the fuck up.
>>
>>8329843
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R%C3%B6sti
That's what it's NAMED after. The patty itself is just a bigger hashbrown, not an authentic rosti.

>>8329933
What part of Canada do you work in, how is it different from AB?

>>8330494
Idk, probably. I would recommend it if you're a big titty bitch and you wanna get a raise.

>>8330650
Clever, but I hate you. If you can't afford to eat out, you shouldn't be.
>>
>>8322036
What small town?
Thread posts: 168
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.