[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now You Tip Before The Delivery

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: photo-4.jpg (461KB, 1280x896px) Image search: [Google]
photo-4.jpg
461KB, 1280x896px
Yes, I know 5 Buck Pizza is shit-tier frozen that's cooked and delivered, but what the fuck?
>order a couple pizzas on their website
>on payment screen you now have an option to choose how much you will tip before your pizza is even fucking delivered
>choose to click 10%, 15% or 20% option
>fuck no. I'll tip based on how long it takes for my pizza to get here
>chunky fat bitch didn't even bring my red pepper
>tossed those pizzas in the trash just to be safe

I usually tip pretty decent for kids working jobs like that because I used to work tip jobs as a kid (I'm okay with $6 on a $10 delivery) but no fucking way am I going to pretip before delivery

Any other businesses out there pulling this type of scheme?
>>
>>8314967
>tipping

I wish they would ban third-worlders from this forum.
>>
>>8314967
>tipping a percent

Why the fuck should I pay the delivery boy more if I order a fuck ton of toppings? He does the same amount of work as with a cheese pizza.
>>
>>8315012
>>8315017
Epic, simply epic
>>
>>8315012
>>8315017
It was a fat blonde (probably Mormon because I'm in central Utah) late teens girl
>>
>>8315064
sounds hot
>>
What really irks me is when you are picking up from the pizza place, they still ask for a tip.
>>
>>8314967
the online tipping button is so you can tip using your credit card/paypal/whatever if you dont have cash you fucking retard

lots of places let you revoke or change your tip within 48 hours too
>>
>>8315017
>He does the same amount of work as with a cheese pizza.
Scientifically speaking this is actually untrue.
>>
>>8315075
Are you not aware that you also have the ability to tip with with a debit/credit card?
That piece of paper you sign off on has a space that states "Tip," and believe it or not, the amiunt you write next to the word "Tip," is how much your account is debited for the tip.
Either you are 13 or live in fucking Zimbabwe if you didn't already know this, you fucking faggot
>>
>>8315111
>being this wrong

Ok, kid
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.