[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cookbook

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: cookbook.gif (21KB, 353x360px) Image search: [Google]
cookbook.gif
21KB, 353x360px
Hello anons

By now I have _proof_ that some of you cook, even regularly, and lots of anons make all kinds a delicious stuff

I usually get the recipes from the youtubes or random sites and such, I make 'em with the recipe in front, and then that's more or less it

Obviously not seldom does it happen that I'm like "fuck I have to cook, what'll I make?" and nothing pops up in my head all that fast

Soooo my question is:
How do you anons keep track of stuff you liked making and how do you organize that?

I kinda want to make a kind of personal cookbook that I could print out and look pretty, with pictures, but also have it online somewhere so I can open it up/search on the phone.

So before I make an entire separate website for myself, does anyone have any good ideas for this?

Also general recipe storage thread I guess
>stock photo
>>
I set up a GNU/Linux box running Docuwiki on my local network.

It happened one time when I forgot this amazing recipe I created using honey and chilli or garlic or mustard or something for chicken.

I wish I could remember it.
>>
>>8314065
I laser print my recipes and put them in a binder. About as resilient as three digital local copies and easy to view with stuff on my hands. Sometimes typeset with LaTeX, which makes the difficult easy and the easy difficult.
>>
>>8314065
was thinking about something similar, but with a confluence type thing; I'll check out dokuwiki to see what it looks like

do you think the prints of a page would look ok from dokuwiki?

so for what >>8314088 says
because I can't be arsed to make everything in LaTeX ;__;
>>
>>8314099
If Docuwiki is good enough for you, so will dragging them into LibreOffice writer. Try to have more than one copy of things.
>>
I have a binder with index cards fot the recipes I got from my mother (copied off her index card box). New keepers get added to the binder.

I have a blog on wordpress that acts as my secondary binder, with the benefit of search capacity.

If I you're just looking for ideas there's always the booru.
http://ck.booru.org/
>>
Excel spreadsheet with many worksheets and Google Keep for mobile viewing.
>>
>>8314143
http://ck.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=182

>2 packets stevia or splenda

What in the name of fuck is this fucking nonsense?
>>
>>8314154
What I do is make stuff with chickpeas or white beans and dates.
>>
When I want to make something I look at a couple of recipes then I wing it. I rarely cook the exact same thing twice. The exception is when Im baking which I dont do often.
>>
>>8314154
it's tagged as a /fit/ recipe. So I'm guessing carbs are the devil?
>>
>>8314143
>ck.booru.org
haaaaa this is kek'sy

but in all seriousness it's a rather huge collection

there was also this huge collection of /fit/ """""cooking""""" on imgur

I feel like I won't get away with it unless I make a simple wiki/website for myself
I need dat search box desu
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.