[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just bought a ton of okra Now what do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

I just bought a ton of okra

Now what do?
>>
order a pizza.
>>
>>8313784
Any particular kind?
>>
File: gumbo.jpg (90KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
gumbo.jpg
90KB, 960x720px
>>8313783
Gumbo.
>>
>>8313802
This.
Make all the Gumbo.
>>
File: Bread-and-Water_large.jpg (41KB, 648x486px) Image search: [Google]
Bread-and-Water_large.jpg
41KB, 648x486px
>>8313783
Throw that nigger food away and eat some wholesome white man food, pic related
>>
Grill them
>>
>>8313783
Fried okra is the best. Use it as a side to fried chicken or something.
>>
>>8313890
Thanks, Cletus. I think I'll fry up some butter as my second side and have funnel cake for dessrt.
>>
>>8314341
It really is the best way to have okra you retarded yank.
>>
>>8313783
dice it finely and throw it in the trash

>>8313802
okra does not make gumbo any better, and that plating is MASSIVELY retarded. why would anyone put crab in it with the shell still on? now you have to take it back out and break it.
>>
>>8313783
I had some roasted along side a tuna steak last week, it was pretty good.
>>
>>8314349
He doesn't know crab meat is best right out the shell
>>
>>8313783
Google in PORK SINIGANG
>usually cooked using artificial flavoring
>hard as fuck to cook w/o artif. flav.
>worth it
>>
File: 1471870830924.png (631KB, 715x579px) Image search: [Google]
1471870830924.png
631KB, 715x579px
>>8314349
>why would anyone put crab in it with the shell still on
>>
>>8314345
My mother make those brown beans with ham hocks and okra. I skipped the meat and just eat the beans and olra. So good.
>>
deep fry, toss with hot sauce, serve with fried chicken, and get extremely drunk
>>
>>8313783
If you aren't a fan of its tendency to slime when sauteed here's how to get around that: cook in uncrowded open pan and add an acid component to finish (tomatoes, lemon juice). My favorite way to do it is sinply sauteed in olive oil, then add garlic and a little hot pepper, then some chopped tomato and let the okra finish cooking while the liquid from the tomato cooks off. If that gets too boring you can add some cumin and coriander seed to it, pushing it from a Greek to a Punjabi direction.
>>
>>8313783
Look up bhindi gosht if you don't mind indian/paki foods.
>>
>>8314609
This
Or gumbo
>>
>>8314609

This

hard to go wrong with fried okra
>>
Masturbate then drink till you pass out
>>
>>8313783
Give it to your chickens if you have them. If not, give it to someone else's chickens.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.