[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ck/'s favorite fast food

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: fatass.jpg (85KB, 570x350px) Image search: [Google]
fatass.jpg
85KB, 570x350px
Which is the best fast food to eat /ck/?
>>
Nandos
>>
Out of all of those in your picture, Sonic hands down.
>>
Cook Out.

>FORTY (40) MILKSHAKES
>>
>For me it is the
>>
Where's the Arby's, you stupid son of a bitch?
>>
>>8313353
inb4 the mcchicken
>>
>>8314149
Whataburger
>>
Chick-fil-A overall.

Excellent quality, but still spread out over a very large are of the country, and the prices are not unreasonable.
>>
>>8314728
Chick-fil-A is king. Culver's or Freddy's are fantastic if you want a burger (Freddy's > Culver's).
>>
>>8314728
>>8314738
>king of fast food
>not even open today because of religious reasons

DROPPED
>>
>>8314738
Why would anyone go to a fast food chicken place?
>>
>>8313353
I only go to fast food places when I feel like having a burger, so wendy's or hardees from that list. I prefer five guys or local burger joints though
>>
>>8313353

As someone who constantly eats fast food for most of my life I can say dominos hands down.

Almost all of the other places have gone downhill over the last decade while dominos has redeemed itself with making it's pizza better.

I barely eat from any of the other places listed anymore since they never even have anything new and get rid of a bunch of good shit they used to have.
>>
>>8316498

Continued I missed Chick-fil-A on that chart, it's probly the best tasting fast food place mainly because it doesn't even taste like fast food.
>>
Whataburger, cookout, chick fil a, zaxbys, smithfields bbq, bojangles
>>
>>8313353
Friendlys is fast food?
>>
File: arbys-arbys-melt.jpg (24KB, 303x303px) Image search: [Google]
arbys-arbys-melt.jpg
24KB, 303x303px
>>8313353
For me it is the Arby's and the fact you don't have that in ur pic is pathetic op and you should kill yourself
>>
>>8313353
How is johnny rockets fast food?

To answer your question, chik-fil-a, noodles & co., five guys, fatburger
>>
What is KFC
>>
Zaxby's
>>
File: image.png (89KB, 204x280px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
89KB, 204x280px
Overall, Chick fil a for sure. I worked at one as well, and they will NOT serve food that isn't perfect. Although it's different everywhere.

As for desserts specefically, Dairy Queen dominates.

Dominos for pizza.
>>
>>8314728
>>8316629
Chick-fil-a gave me stale fries the last time I went.
>>
Opinions on Popeyes? That's my go to for fast food.
>>
In n Out
Whataburger
Chick fil a
>>
File: thumb_600.jpg (62KB, 590x590px) Image search: [Google]
thumb_600.jpg
62KB, 590x590px
The only correct answer is Taco Bell solely because of pic related

Anybody who thinks otherwise is an obvious raging fucking faggot
>>
>>8316639
Fries are the last thing that goes in the bag, so I believe you. The best time to go for fries is in the morning or when it is busy. Otherwise, the fry guy likely will serve you 5-10 minute old fries because he doesn't want everyone waiting on him to prepare new fries.

If they were like 30+ minutes old, that's just a bad chick fil a.

If it ever happens again, just tell them your fries are stale. They will probably make you more for free.
>>
>no in n out
>no king taco
I am truley sorry for your lots
>>
Schnitz
>>
>>8313353
Rally's/Checkers
>>
A&W
>>
>>8314728
I fucking love chick fil a so much

I live in Alaska so i get it maybe once a year when i travel south, up here its deer and moose or bear ( not bad desu but wild game you need to make damn sure its well done)
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 500x375px
best of both worlds
>>
>>8313389
Where d o you live? The Cook Out I go to burns the shit out of their food.
>>
File: sUA6B9R.jpg (72KB, 500x375px)
sUA6B9R.jpg
72KB, 500x375px
>>8313353
Carls Jr - Guacamole bacon thick burger, add jalapeƱo.

Pizzahut- love the two for $10 for movie nights, and its not as greasy as Domino's and Mazzios never had specials.

If BK still did the angry whopper I'd go back.
>>
File: [Dust-Biting Intensifies].gif (1MB, 300x259px) Image search: [Google]
[Dust-Biting Intensifies].gif
1MB, 300x259px
>>8313353
Overall (location, price, quality): Chick-Fil-A

Price: McDonald's

Quality: In-N-Out for burgers. Popeye's for chicken.
>>
>>8313353
Wendy's. Popeyes in 2nd place probably.
>>
>>8313353
Of those in your picture, Hardee's/Carl's Jr. is the superior.

Whataburger though is my preference on the occasion I do eat fast food.
>>
>>8313353
Taco Bell > in n out = Wendy's > Jack in the box > KFC

Also sonic is shit
>>
Dominos is god tier
>>
>>8316648
Used to love that shit, went with the wife and a few friends a couple months back and it was a disaster; the wife got completely different food from what she ordered, my chicken sandwich was burnt almost black, and one of my friends didn't even get his food for an hour (He wanted to see how long it'd take them to realize they didn't serve him; they never did)

I'm willing to give it another shot, but iunno...
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.