[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to filter the shit from the bottom of a bunch of jugs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1223.jpg (748KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1223.jpg
748KB, 1536x2048px
I want to filter the shit from the bottom of a bunch of jugs of apple cider, but none of the things I've tried are working.

first I just tried pouring it through a coffee filter in a funnel, but it was barely dripping through. then I tried forcing it through a filter by putting one at the end of a plastic syringe, but pushing the plunger just compressed the air inside. then I thought I could tape two bottles together with a filter between them and let it drip in the refridgerator overnight, but instead of dripping into the bottom bottle it just leaked out of the tape.

did I buy some kind of apple impermeable filters? what else can I try?
>>
>>8312694
Cheesecloth
>>
Shaking your cider before pouring a glass.
>>
Titrate. Let it sit out for a while. Then carefully pour off the seperated top from the sediment at the bottom.
>>
>>8312694
Just drink it you pussy
>>
>>8312694
hire a team of scientists to operate a massive separation funnel.

How much money do you want to spend on this?
>>
File: Siphon.png (219KB, 1944x2400px) Image search: [Google]
Siphon.png
219KB, 1944x2400px
1. stop touching it, let particulates settle to the bottom

2. use a pvc/rubber hose to siphon out the clear liquid
>>
>>8312694
There was an episode of curious George about this in wich be fashions a pump out of a hose and one of those things you neet to get liquid out of something so he can have a bath when there isn't any water
>>
>>8312694
sure filter out the best part out, you win this round cultured citizen of United States of America
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.