[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you feel about reheating water? if I were to fill up a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

how do you feel about reheating water?
if I were to fill up a water heater, then keep reheating it every time I wanted hot water without refilling the thing could I taste the difference between water that was just poured?

I live somewhere with extremely clean tap water and have an autistically keen sense of taste
>>
boiling removes oxygen thus making the water taste stale. Freshly drawn water only.
>>
>>8312032
That only happens if you didnt activate water
>>
File: kekem.png (102KB, 337x428px) Image search: [Google]
kekem.png
102KB, 337x428px
I never put in more water than I need and if something's left over, I pour it out. Here's why in meme arrow form

>boils faster
>doesn't leave shitty stale water
>limescale doesn't form on the bottom
>>
>>8312068
But you activate water by adding water. Might as well just go with fresh.
>>
>>8312074
good meme arrow points
I guess my plan to buy one and keep it next to the computer goes to the bin
>>
>>8312146
You could just get a giant bottle of water as well and use that to top it up.
>>
>>8312180
not bad
>>
File: 41A2qUk9AUL[1].jpg (18KB, 318x500px) Image search: [Google]
41A2qUk9AUL[1].jpg
18KB, 318x500px
>>8312146
>I guess my plan to buy one and keep it next to the computer goes to the bin
That's not to say you can't get one of these. It'll keep the water hot for the day, so you can use it as needed.
>>
>>8312146
limescale won't form if there's standing water present, it onlly forms if water evaporates, leaving deposits behind.
>>
>water heaters

Y U R O P O O R S
>>
>>8312346
>Y U R O P O O R S
Tea is an aromatic beverage commonly prepared by pouring hot or boiling water over cured leaves of the Camellia sinensis, an evergreen shrub native to Asia.[3] After water, it is the most widely consumed drink in the world.[4]
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXYDJ-F3938

I rinse and add new water when there's not already enough in it for what I'm making.
>>
>>8312549
Nice video, very informative and funny, only the backgoundmusic is awful.
>>
File: scale-pipe-680x260.jpg (23KB, 680x260px) Image search: [Google]
scale-pipe-680x260.jpg
23KB, 680x260px
>>8312339
This has nothing to do with evaporation. Calcium solubility decreases with increasing temperature. If you leave hot water in the kettle, the calcium in it will FUCK YOUR SHIT UP, especially where the heating elements are. Hot water pipes have the same problem.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.