[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can he actually cook, or is he just a meme chef?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: gordon-ramsay.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
gordon-ramsay.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
Can he actually cook, or is he just a meme chef?
>>
Are you retarded or just a faggot?
>>
>>8309610
Isn't he the guy who catches pedophiles?
>>
Both. He has the skill to match his persona. It's not like he got to where he is by not knowing how to cook. However, he has become quite the meme but he's legit
>>
>>8309610
MEME,
NICE
AND
HOT
>>
>>8309612
I watched some of his kitchen nightmares, and he acts all judgmental when people serve him food that otherwise looks fine to eat for the typical customer

I never see him cook though, just presents new dishes to the restaurant as if some background chef did all the work.
>>
>>8309640
You know he has other shows, right?
>>
>>8309640
I bet you're one of those tasteless pieces of shit that thinks that fucking pizza looked alright.
>>
>>8309640
I bet you even like ice water with previously frozen ice!
>>
>>8309648
It's just that he overreacts and makes a bunch of bad puns over every dish, and I can't actually believe that every dish he tries is that bad.
>>
>>8309680
Well, there was that bakery that he went to once that had amazing food.
>>
>>8309638
why is this a meme

you need a hot pan for frying and sautéing or the food won't cook right
>>
>>8309610
>meme chef
>>
>>8309610
Ramsay is a meme chef. Chef Fieri can actually cook.
>>
>>8310864
What does the term meme mean in this context?
>>
>>8309610
Al-Ghourdan Ramses is an Egyptian television presenter and personal chef for Pharaoh Mubarak.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/MandelaEffect/comments/5e04gj/gordon_ramsey_residue/
>>
he's an insufferable faggot, aside from whether he can cook
>>
Gorden started out as a top chef. Earning himself a michelin star (he reached 3 stars in one of his restaurants). Its just that he built a big tv personality.
>>
>>8309610
He's said at least once that he's better at running the front of the house than he is at actually cooking.
>>
>>8310929
what am I looking at?
>>
>>8309698
amy's baking company?
>>
>>8309698
>they said the pizza's raw
>ok i'll burn it for them
>>
File: 101234.jpg (378KB, 1020x2590px) Image search: [Google]
101234.jpg
378KB, 1020x2590px
>>
Damn

[spoiler]Damn, Damn, Damn[/spoiler]
>>
>>8311415
I just watched that episode, fuck.
>>
>>8309610
>Is X a meme

When will posts like these be classified as spam
>>
File: thin crust.webm (3MB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
thin crust.webm
3MB, 512x288px
>>8309654
>I bet you're one of those tasteless pieces of shit that thinks that fucking pizza looked alright.
>>
File: 1354499764344.gif (2MB, 190x139px) Image search: [Google]
1354499764344.gif
2MB, 190x139px
>>8312414

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SDkk-PT-ng

CHADS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
He still has plenty of michelin stars.
>>
>>8312582
It's just cheese and tomato sauce how's it possible to get this greasy and oily?
>>
>>8313194
>He still has plenty of michelin stars.
Oh this guy again. Guess what? President Obama has a Nobel Peace Prize too.
>>
Has that Masterclass shit everyone advertises been released yet? Hasn't he already made a cookery course or whatever?
>>
>>8309627
>he has become quite the meme but he's legit
Truth
>>
>>8312088
Dubs says hes a major douche. Fuck this guy.
>>
>>8309610
How many Michelin stars does your kitchen have, faggot?
>>
>>8313768
>Michelin stars

The biggest meme related to food ever.

They have nothing to do with quality, and all about greasing the right palms.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.