[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of Masterchef: the Professionals, /ck/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: img52721.768x512.jpg (52KB, 768x512px) Image search: [Google]
img52721.768x512.jpg
52KB, 768x512px
What do you think of Masterchef: the Professionals, /ck/?
>>
I enjoyed that guy fucking up his Carbonara. It's nice when I see something I literally could have done better.

It is easily the best cooking competition show.

Also Marcus has such a great meme face. He looks handsome as fuck with a beard. look at old pictures withot the beard and he looks shit
>>
>>8308277
Now we're assholes to pros too!
>>
>>8308351
When were they assholes? If they cooked bad food, they were goven fair criticism.
>>
>mfw blind asian chick wins season 3
>>
>>8308277
bready good
>>
File: box.jpg (246KB, 1278x720px) Image search: [Google]
box.jpg
246KB, 1278x720px
>>
>>8308277
I hate that stupid fucking women and the stupid faces she pulls.
>>
>>8308351
If you're a professional, you should be able to cook, and you should be able to take criticism.

That guy who fucked up the carbonara (boiled lardons in cream!) sat there before the test and told the world he was a great cook ("I'd put myself in the Champions League!").
>>
>>8308459
I see what he was thinking, but he must have realised that "plate" overwhelmed the entire thing? If you actually look at the plating & presentation of the actual dish, it'd have looked great on a simple white plate.

Fuck foams, though.
>>
by far the best cooking competition show

minimal bullshit, gets pretty cringy at times tho
>>
>>8308459
>>8308517 this
and who the fuck wants to look at sand while eating??
>>
It's a "indian/jamaican/johnny foreigner does their traditional food and the judges hate it for not being refined" episode
>>
>>8308277
best cooking show on tv desu
>>
Critics > Invention test > Their own food > Skills test

I mean the skills test is fun to watch but it's almost luck if it's something they've seen before. I know the argument it "they're professionals they should be able to do all the basics" but in 15 minutes with no preparation or thinking that's just not true.
>>
File: Untitled.png (352KB, 421x629px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
352KB, 421x629px
STRAWBERRY
RISOTTO
WITH SALMON
>>
>>8308888
I could seriously do without the constant "representing muh culture" rants these thrid worlders are always spewing in their voiceovers.

great, your Indian and you managed to master Indian techniques. Now sous vide that shit and whip up a foam or fuck off and get out the way.
>>
Why do they try and make icecream? Has anyone EVER successfully made icecream in the critics round? It always ends up liquid
>>
>He made a dessert for his signature dish
>>
>Its a Greg Wallace is a pleb episode
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.