[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's their endgame?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: 1453566766798.png (137KB, 422x211px) Image search: [Google]
1453566766798.png
137KB, 422x211px
What's their endgame?
>>
To tak over.
>>
>hey we need a competitor for doritos to provide a shittier alternate
>what if we take the stale doritos and twist them into a shittier shape and repowder them?
>at last i have truly become takis
>>
>>8305494
That's why doritos made a shit copy of these called dynamites? Takis have nothing to do with Doritos and the fuego is better than all Dorito flavors
>>
Takis are way too salty.
>>
>>8305492
die.
>>
>>8306766
no, they taste terrible. I gave them to lots of people too and everyone agreed they tasted terrible.

They don't really have any flavor of their own, just heat and sour, way too sour
>>
>>8307193
I don't even like sour shit most of the time but I really like Takis. And they're not all sour anyway.
>>
The purple bag is delicious
>>
Ah yes, those horrid little goblins ruined a munchy session for me once. Never had a more stupid chip. Too hard (not meaning crunchy, actually hard), too salty, too small, just a badly designed junk food item overall.

Truly
Awful
Kike
Idea
>>
Takis are pleb filters
>>
>>8307441
for you
>>
Takis are shit
No flavor
They're really hard, when I was trying them I tried to bite and it didn't even crack, I just scraped off some of that putrid dust on accident

They're just hot. That's boring . Spicy things aren't fun because they're hot and make your mouth hurt. There's supposed to be flavor beyond "ow"
>>
File: speed2.jpg (418KB, 2000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
speed2.jpg
418KB, 2000x1200px
the same company made speedsters which is shitty car shaped chips and a metric dick ton of powder on each and every single chip
>>
>>8305491
Well, these chips did originate from Mexico, and they are honestly lowest tier of Mexican chips. I'm pretty sure the only people that go out of their way to eat these are dirty spics and equally dirty whites
>>
File: sabritones-chile-lime.png (220KB, 334x483px) Image search: [Google]
sabritones-chile-lime.png
220KB, 334x483px
Try these bad boys instead, OP.
>>
>>8308525
>Vroom vroom VROOOM
>>
https://youtu.be/7YLy4j8EZIk
>>
>>8308752
muh mestizo
>>
>>8305491
To deplete the world of salt.
>>
>>8305491
Gastritis.
>>
>>8305491
To give elementary school kids high blood pressure, broken teeth and mouth ulcers
These things are like taco and salt flavored rocks. My 12 year old eats them then complains about shitting fire the next morning but keeps going back for them
>>
>>8309215
Stop giving them to your child then.
>>
>>8309263
Why? That shit is kind of funny
>>
>>8309278
Or don't, I don't give a fuck. At least he'll already be toothless when he starts smoking meth.
>>
>>8307193
so you only befriend people who agree with you and have the same taste?
or are you such and insufferable cunt that everyone just waves you off and agrees with what you are saying for the sake of conversation?
>>
File: image2932728x.jpg (34KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
image2932728x.jpg
34KB, 620x350px
>>8309333
Fuck your damned overseasoned turkey
>>
>>8306766
lol, thinking you have good taste because you said takis>Doritos. You're a fucking retard.
>>
Not a fan of the lime flavoring they put into it
>>
>bitching about them being too sour
>bitching about them being too hot
>bitching about them being too salty
>bitching about them being too crunchy

Christ you're a bunch of babies. Are you seriously whining about chili & lime chips modeled after taquitos being too hot/sour/salty/crunchy? Do you eat chocolate cake and complain about it being too sweet and chocolatey?
>>
>>8309443
Takis are just plain bad.
>>
>>8309443
They're just shitty dude
It's not that they're too hot
it's that they're JUST hot
>>
>>8309361
The fuck is going on here. Someone replied to my post in another thread with the same exact image.
>>
>>8309644
Fuckin Cream of Wheat Guy is everywhere!
>>
>>8305492
Kek
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.