[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i cook things that are not chicken breasts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: taco.gif (862KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
taco.gif
862KB, 500x500px
how do i cook things that are not chicken breasts?
>>
>>8302053
badly
>>
>buy stuff other than chicken breasts
>cut it up
>apply heat to it
>?????
>profit
>>
>>8302053
Get the things that are not chicken breasts.
Cook them.
You must cook all the things.
>>
>>8302071
>>8302076
ya but HOW do i cook them? i only know how to stir fry and bake
>>
>>8302080

most things can be cooked in many ways

look in to braising, it's super easy, cheap and great for winter
>>
>>8302080
First you set your oven to the right temp.
Then you gather the ingredients, for flavor and to help in the cooking process .
And then you chuck eggs at it while screaming incoherently and set it on fire.
>>
File: 1475123563824.jpg (27KB, 324x278px) Image search: [Google]
1475123563824.jpg
27KB, 324x278px
>>8302080
There's nothing wrong with that. There's so much out there to learn anyway. You can stir-fry/fry/stove-top any meat you know? Almost anything I bet.

It's how your meat is cut, and whether it fits in your pan or not. Dairy heats and cooks faster than vegetables, and vegetables cook faster than meat. (You can change the amount of heat you use while cooking by the way)

And you don't have to cook everything at the exact same time. And you can make delicious meals by combining a microwaved thingy or a baked premade thingy with something you make.from scratch, even if it's just heating up frozen tendies.

Trial and error can sometimes make you look stupid, Anon. But it's the only fucking way we learn. Dude, I fry almost everything I eat. Ingredients to burritos, ingredients to breakfast, ingredients to bowls of rice or noodles, plain fish or meats, sammiches, everything. And with a cast iron pan I can bake in the same pan I use to fry with. Shit's cash though forreal.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.