[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bdubs flavors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: YkgDKzJ.png (297KB, 1207x1210px) Image search: [Google]
YkgDKzJ.png
297KB, 1207x1210px
Going to Buffalo Wild Wings, what should I get?

>fuck you plain buffalo sauce
>>
>eating shit tier BWW
>not going to Hurricane instead
It's like you enjoy being ripped off.
>>
>>8300757
Yea bdubs is frozen bagged chicken garbage but my gf works there and the manager is cool so I get half off
>>
I'm Caribbean and think the Caribbean Jerk is the worst one I've had
>>
I gave up bdubs when I found this ghetto ass wing place in my city.

Only white guy when I walk in there but their wings are about 2x the size of bdubs for 1/2 the price.

Moral of the story - bdubs is just shit tier compared to anything else
>>
Mango habarebo is by far the best and one of the reasons I go there
>>
Salt and vinegar chicken? I've nver heard of this ngl. is this a states thing or somthing that's slipped my radar

>>8301001
how does it compare to authentic jerk? what do you use when making your own jer?
>>
>>8301024
That's the only reason anyone goes there. The chicken is terrible, but they put crack in the mango habanero
>>
>>8300736
>jerk on god tier
>thai curry not ascension/singularity tier
>blazin not meme tier

mango habanero, thai curry, and parm garlic are the only sauces worth a shit.
>>
>>8300736
move honey bbq to god tier and you're good senpai
>>
>>8301843
The chicken isnt terrible, not the best but not awful. Anytime I go is either on tues or thurs and during happy hour. The street tacos arent bad either.
>>
>medium and hot in shit tier
you kids don't appreciate the simple subtly of the classics
>>
>the mango habanero love ITT

good taste
>>
anyone do the "blazin" challenge?
>>
I am extremely easily satisfied and have never complained about service anywhere I have ever been except for BWW. I refuse to ever go back there because every time I went they have the worst fucking service imaginable. Last time I went, I went with a buddy from work to watch a football game, had to ask twice to get a server after being sat by a hostess, immediately ordered, took 20 more minutes before the beer even came out, then another 30 before we got our now-cold wings. It wasn't even busy. Then 2 minutes after getting our shitty food, the server comes back up to us, not to ask how our food is, but to drop the check. We had planned on staying through the football game and drinking the whole time, but we just left and went to hooters during the next commercial. I'm not unreasonable, if they'd have apologized for it taking so long and offered to bring us some fresh food, we would have probably been her best table all night because we're low maintenance and tip quite well.

Fuck that place.
>>
Mild
Desert heat
Asian zing
Honey bbq
>>
>>8300736
garlic parm goat go fuck urself honey mustard faggot
>>
>>8300736
eat some blazin', it will make everything else taste even better. I normally get 15 blazin' and ten of the mango, caribbean, or lemon ones
>>
>>8302015
Dope blog post, faggot. P
>>
>>8300736
I usually get Asian Zing, Thai Curry, and Parmesan Garlic.
>>
Buffalo Wild Wings was one of my worst working experiences

>working during the South Africa World Cup
>fellow cooks are coked up practically all the time
>their already-unintelligible English becomes worse
>waitresses and hostesses look down on the people in the back
>boss kept hitting on staff
>Caribbean people complained that the sauce wasn't spicy enough
>black people never tipped our waitresses, who would take out their frustration on other staff
>despondent housewives would order salads in the middle of a rush, meaning the salad would be shit anyway
>overall shitty environment

So, so happy I'm out of that shithole. I think one of the cooks ended up getting stabbed or something by another employee, turns out both were illegals anyway.

The other thing worthwhile at that place was that my boss would let me drink beer for free during my shift as long as things ran smoothly
>>
>>8301931
I have. Finished it with three seconds to spare. The wings are pretty hot, but the hardest part is just getting that many wings down that quickly. My jaw was getting sore from the chewing. The record at that Bdubs was 55 fucking seconds. I shit out my guts out the whole next morning. But it was fun, and I got a shirt. Would recommend, but only if you don't work early the next day.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.