[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you making Thanksgiving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 20161121_134708.jpg (2MB, 2340x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161121_134708.jpg
2MB, 2340x2988px
hey cu/ck/s I'm trying to make a dank orange chipotle turkey for thanksgiving are there any good recipes? I'm looking for a saucy turkey so you taste it every bite. Also what are you making for Thanksgiving?
>>
>>8298363

I will take the following.

1 brushfire
1 democrat
1 green chili pork
>>
>>8298401
>no fried avocado
I'm not even vegetarian and it's my fave
>>
>>8298363
Okay, I'm going to try and type this as sober as possible.....

JK

Anyway, I can help you.
If you can get your hands on one of those turkey injectors, that would be good, but you don't need one to do it.
You're going to want to make a wet rub. And you need to rub your turkey down tomorrow night, so it has a full 24-36 hours to marinate, which will ensure flavor penetration and moisture.
As for a recipe,
>chipotle in adobo sauce
>orange juice and zest
>achiote paste
>complimentary herbs would be coriander seed, cilantro, turmeric, sumac, paprika, chili powder, chives, scallions, any peppery green herb, even basil would be complimentary.
>salt and pepper to taste
>wine vinegar
>fat of your choice (I'd use either olive oil or butter)
>>
>>8298482
wow man looks great thanks! I just need to find chipotle in adobo sauce
>>
>>8298363
I'm going to a friendsgiving thing and I decided I'm going to make a chocolate babka.
I made a test babka a couple of hours ago and it turned out okay.
You really need to flour the fuck out of the board AND THE ROLLING PIN or else the dough will stick like crazy.
Also, next time I'm going to let the chocolate spread cool a little more before rolling the babka up.
>>
Thanksgiving was a month ago
>>
>>8298981
You are so welcome. Also, remember to rub down the inside cavity too. And, stuff an onion, garlic cloves, and a cut up orange or lemon inside for extra flavor and moisture.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.