[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

leftover noodles dinner idea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: spaghettiblueplate.jpg (67KB, 491x500px) Image search: [Google]
spaghettiblueplate.jpg
67KB, 491x500px
i got a good amount of leftover spaghetti noodles and i have some chicken defrosting. anything simple i can make for dinner tonight? i hate wasting food
>>
>>8297179
Noodles don't hold very well overnight, but if you insist: Chicken Cacciatore. Real simple, flavorful and healthy.
>>
>>8297179
chicken and pasta frittata
google it.
>>
>>8297179
Tetrazzini
>>
>>8297197
this helped me out alot because its actually chicken legs and thighs
>>
>>8297286
I like it. It's one of my "go to" pastas. Tell me though, how do you hold the pasta overnight and reheat it without it getting really gummy?
>>
the pasta/sauce ratio has always been off, just throw it away.
>>
>>8297429
well, i guess everyones tastes is different. the pasta was left out overnight, which wasnt intentional. my mom is just forgettful
>>
>>8297179
If you want super simple, pan fry your chicken, and deglaze the pan with white wine or broth, add some lemon juice, and finish with a little butter and minced herbs of your choice, the toss the pan sauce with the noodles and top with the chicken.
Also, the best way to revive leftover pasta is to dunk it briefly in boiling water and then drain. It loosens it up again and makes it pliable.
>>
>>8297179
Do you have lemons? If so then just make some scampi
>brown chicken and remove
>fry garlic in olive oil and butter
>throw in parsely, lemon zest, juice, and red pepper flakes
>throw that pasta into it all and toss to combine.
>maybe you add a little cheese.
>>
>>8297429
Just throw it in hot or boiling water for a second.. it's easier than youd think
>>
If you want to pasta to last over night, quickly put it in pot of boiling water, immediately dump into a collainder, drizzle olive oil on it, toss up until lightly coated with oil, and refrigerate in container. Should hold till tomorrow
>>
>chicken
>noodles
>literally any sauce you have on hand
>>
I ended up just pan frying the chicken, then making garlic sauce and put the chicken in that and tossed with spaghetti. Came out ok with thyme but wouldve tasted better if I had herbs in hand
>>
>>8297179
but black peper on it and have vegan carbonara
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.