[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discuss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: o.jpg (35KB, 700x519px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
35KB, 700x519px
Discuss
>>
File: SansStop.png (96KB, 482x395px) Image search: [Google]
SansStop.png
96KB, 482x395px
>Discuss
>>
>>8294240
It's pretty good usually. Their steaks of course are their main attraction and I'd say 85% of the time they're great. However they usually get really busy at night and your steak may not be the best during that time. I've only had one bad meal there but it wasn't disasterous, the steak was just too overdone and the baked beans were kinda cold. I told the waiter and it was remade and taken off so that was nice. Overall it's a nice restaurant and I enjoy going there.
>>
I get coupons for free appetizers with the purchase of an entree pretty regularly. Split one entree (preferably early dine price), order a plate of 8 potato skins for free, share a bunch of free bread, and you can fill 3 people for $9 or so.
>>
too noisy

i don't really care for servers line dancing
>>
>>8294240
Good if you live in bumfuck nowhere USA and it's the only steakhouse in town other than Golden Corral.
>>
>>8294356
Newsflash: almost all of the US is bumfuck backwater, or haven't you noticed?
>>
There are so many knock-offs of this place I'm not sure which was the original. Lonestar, Logan's, Colton's, to name a few. Was Texas Roadhouse the first of these discount steakhouses?
>>
Last time I ever ate at one was years ago with my family.
>everything's going alright except for some flies that won't fuck off
>I figured that I couldn't really fault them for it since flies will be flies
>food arrives, I got a bbq chicken sandwich and cut it in half for easier eating
>glad I did, completely raw in the middle
>about to speak up when everyone starts shouting
>cockroach outta no where runs past my plate
>apparently a second one ran off of my dad's plate
>manager comes over
>we'll move you to a new table and comp your meal
>I just wanna go somewhere else
>family agrees to free meal
>why.jpg
>>
>>8294356
Tracy?
>>
Extremely salty and greasy and low quality even for a chain restaurant. One of the worst meals I've ever had up there with Long John Silver's
>>
>>8294240
Applied for a dishwasher position last week never heard back.
Never been their pretty sure it's a shitty Outback Steakhouse clone.
>>
>>8294240
Olive Garden but with steaks.
>>
>>8295301
Well I know never to go there now.
>>
>>8294240
I swear they changed the way they made theyre rolls
>>
>>8295313
Was just there Friday. They did :(
>>
>>8295313
>>8295414
Whats different? I haven't been there in a while, but I love that cinnamon butter stuff
>>
I went to Logans last night and I'm pretty sure I have food poisoning. I'm getting my burger well done next time.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.