[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black Tea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: black tea variety pack.jpg (35KB, 355x259px) Image search: [Google]
black tea variety pack.jpg
35KB, 355x259px
I need some help fu/ck/ers I need to get redpilled on black tea how should I prepare this shit also which do you prefer?
pic related
>>
>>8291817
Twining's bagged tea? Uh, put hot water just off the boil in cup, put tea bag in water, steep 3-5 minutes. Adjust to taste.

Throw away Earl Grey, or give to some vegetarian chick at work or something. It'll go with her cupboard of herbal teas with stupid flavors. Bergamot a shit.

I like loose Assam black teas (pretty much all your "breakfast" blends). Sometimes Darjeeling black is good. Steep in a teapot, infuser, french press, or use a disposable bag. Never squeeze steeped leaves. That's where the tannins live. If you want stronger flavor, use more tea instead. Just follow the directions on the box/tin. Have fun exploring the wide world of exciting black tea.
>>
>>8291852
thanks anon helpful as fuck
>>
>>8291852
Fuck you, earl grey is the best.
>>
>>8292039
Agreed I love the taste of bergamot
>>
>>8292039
>>8292060
Cool. And I like the taste of tea.
>>
File: Ringtons_tea.jpg (109KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Ringtons_tea.jpg
109KB, 1000x1000px
>>8291817
Twinings tea is shit. The only ones there remotely palatable are the two breakfast teas, although the Earl Grey is OK, although weak.
This is tea here in the pic.
>>
File: tea.jpg (5KB, 160x213px) Image search: [Google]
tea.jpg
5KB, 160x213px
>>8293242
And this is how that tea should look. Just a little milk, not half a cup. Definitely NO sugar.
It should almost take the skin off the roof of your mouth
>>
>>8291817
Teabags are Ok - don't let people here tell you otherwise.

Looseleaf tea is no good unless you are making a pot and like to mess around with a strainer afterwards.

Tea with milk (as is tradition) should look more like this >>8293242 and not like this joker >>8293247

Protip: Full cream milk is best avoided with tea, use semi-skimmed.

Sugar optional.
>>
>>8291817
how should I prepare this shit also which do you prefer?
>Boiling hot water
>5 minute steep
>a splash of milk
>>
>>8291817
Use the tea thread cunt
>>
>>8293270
Water has to be boiling, if the tea is reasonable quality and the teabag has a cord . . . you can just dunk it a couple of times and it will only take about 3 minutes before adding milk.

It needs to look this this anon posted >>8293242 although slightly darker is no big deal.

Most Brits use Yorkshire Tea™ or PG Tips™

>>8293282
The tea thread is full of weeaboos - pretending they know about Japanese tea. It's best ignored.
>>
>>8293258
>>8293242
>>8293247

Both pics were of the tea in the first pic, faggot.

>>Teabags are Ok - don't let people here tell you otherwise.
>>Looseleaf tea is no good unless you are making a pot and like to mess around with a strainer afterwards.
>>Tea with milk (as is tradition) should look more like this and not like this joker
>>
>>8293302
The second pic looked more like a cup of coffee.

Nobody drinks tea like that.
>>
>>8293306
I drink tea like that, Amerifag.
I use zero fat milk too, because even semi-skimmed tastes greasy to me now. Never full fat, that's vomit-inducing
I don't like too much milk in my tea, and neither do others in my family.
>>
>>8291817
Saying 'redpilled' is a stupid meme that should die out.
>>
>>8293289
Fucking idiot
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.