[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Turkey

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
Hey /ck/, I'm getting ready to cook Thanksgiving in about a week and was wondering if I could use coconut oil for this.
>>
>>8289943
nah, smoke point too low
>>
>>8289943
if you want an oil with some taste, use avocado.
>>
>>8289943
ARE YOU PLANNING ON DEEP FRYING IT? IF SO, UNFORTUNATELY NOT ANON. YOU NEED AN OIL WITH A HIGH SMOKE POINT. PEANUT OIL IS COMMONLY USED SPECIFICALLY BECAUSE OF THIS. FOR THE RECORD, COCONUT OIL HAS A SMOKE POINT OF 177C WHILE PEANUT IS ABOUT 227C. THOSE HIGHER SMOKE POINTS MEAN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A PROPERLY COOKED TURKEY AND A BAD ONE AT BEST, AND AN EXTREME FIRE HAZARD AT WORST.

I WOULD ADVISE GETTING PEANUT OIL AND NOT PLAYING AROUND TOO MUCH WITH ALTERNATIVES. THE RISKS OF CAUSING SIGNIFICANT PROPERTY DAMAGE OTHERWISE IS NOT TO BE TAKEN LIGHTLY.
>>
Is the caps lock poster the same guy or is it a group of people randomly posting with caps across different threads?
>>
>>8289957
it's the same autistic faggot pretending to be different people. just report and carry on
>>
>>8289957
Looks like an anonymous poster to me.
>>
>>8289962
your comment is absolutely useless. explain yourself
>>
>>8289964
You're trying to figure out who it is without that poster having an identity. My comment isn't useless, you just are thoughtless.
>>
>>8289957
Bitch all you want, he's my favorite poster. I love the voice I read his posts in.
>>
>>8289943
Invest in an air fryer.
No oil needed, and the drippings can be collected and used for gravy.
>>
>>8289967
the choice of words and the times and frequency at which the posts occur are more than enough to assume it's the same faggot. you are thoughtless
>>
>>8289972
Or it isn't. What do you plan on doing with your obsession?
>>
>>8289969
kill yourself
>>
>>8289974
do you have trouble to differentiate between people IRL, too? you may actually be autistic, better get that checked
>>
>>8289981
Are you going to find out who it is? Crawl into bed with him? Hoping you find a friend?
>>
>>8289982
do you even try to make sense anymore?
>>
>>8289987
To people who can read, yes. Blinded by your obsession? I'm not the capslock poster, don't let the trail get cold or you'll miss your chance to steal that kiss.
>>
>>8289989
just kill yourself already. are you one of those faggots who came here ín the past weeks because clover has /ck/ set as default? people like you and that capslock faggot have led to a drastic decline in board quality. even worse than fast food posters
>>
>>8289999
Don't get mad at me, your unrequited love is going to be your undoing.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.