[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

its not even that good but i eat it anyway

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Subway-hires-Coca-Cola-Executive.jpg (312KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
Subway-hires-Coca-Cola-Executive.jpg
312KB, 1600x1066px
its not even that good but i eat it anyway
>>
File: magnumpi.gif (500KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
magnumpi.gif
500KB, 300x225px
>>8289531
>its not even that good but i eat it anyway

That's how I feel about your mom's pussy.
>>
>>8289531
I ONLY GO HERE WHEN THERES A SALE. 5 BUCKS FOR A FOOTLONG IS PRETTY DECENT. EVERYTHING IS SO BLAND THOUGH THAT IT ALL TASTES THE SAME.
>>
>>8290113
Fotlungs are never five dolars hear
>>
>>8289531
Veggie delight with extra everything is a great salad in a bun.
>>
>>8289531
>Precooked processed chicken
>They are supposed to finish it before serving to give it both colour and taste
>I have only seen it cooked once
>It's completely pale and fridge cold
They keep firing the staff every couple of months
>>
>>8291537
my brother worked at subway

apparently the chicken lasts 12 hours after defrosting before it's thrown away
>>
is there a sandwich shop that's worse?
>>
File: 1473056648295.jpg (59KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1473056648295.jpg
59KB, 800x800px
I always get chicken on wheat with ranch, siracha, and regular buffalo sauce. siracha alone makes it too garlic-y.
>>
>>8290041
Top kek
It never get old
>>
I fucking hate Subway. I hate the process of having to tell some fucking twat everything I want on a sandwich, have them make it poorly, then pay too much for it. I'd rather make take the trip to the store and get ingredients myself and make a sandwich. And I live in Florida so all I have to do is find one of the many good Cuban sandwich spots and get one of those for a fraction of the price.
>>
>>8291784
and publix subs :DDDD
>>
>>8289531
In terms of large chain fast food, they have some of the most cost-effective options... like when you spent all your money getting shittered at a concert and now only have enough cash on you for a footlong meatball sub and a cab ride home.
>>
>>8292773
do they still have the 5 dollar footlong thing going? last time i went there i didn't remember it being cost effective
>>
Subway only ever got popular because they marketed the pedo blimp who claimed to have lost weight eating their sandwiches, fooling the average joe into thinking it was the healthy fast food option.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>8292800
Nah it was still nothing then. What really gave it the boost was the 5 dollar foot long. Jared made the company not fail the 5 dollar foot long made it a success
>>
>>8290113
How often are you on this board
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.