[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've been a pleb my whole life and only had the cup ramen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: ramen.jpg (53KB, 479x629px) Image search: [Google]
ramen.jpg
53KB, 479x629px
So I've been a pleb my whole life and only had the cup ramen before. I now have the packets and want to make a good damn meal out of it.

I plan on having a ramen egg with it and I've been told I should only use like half the flavor packet. What else should I do to make it nice and way better than it should be? I was going to throw some chopped peppers in it, too, but other than that.
>>
>>8289089
Really, any veggies like broccoli, peppers, carrots, etc. works. Maybe a little bit of hot sauce for flavour.
>>
File: 1334987550571.jpg (915KB, 1000x3400px) Image search: [Google]
1334987550571.jpg
915KB, 1000x3400px
>>8289089
>>
Chop some spring onion on it senpai. Also maybe add crushed garlic if you're into that
>>
>>8289089
This is an everyday thread. Assuming you're not trolling (and what weak pathetic attempt it would be), here's what you do: put a pot on the fire with amount of water you like for broth, throw out the packet (assuming you're using top ramen or the the like, others, I don't do moon rune, you can use a bit of the packet), put in some better than bouillon, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, red pepper flakes, poach an egg or two in this. Remove. Boil noodles. Add protein, spinach, sliced mushrooms, julienned broccoli, cabbage and carrots (you can normally find this as a "slaw mix"). Add egg(s). Add a dash of sesame oil, garnish with scallions. Enjoy. I eat this at least once a week for dinner. You can also use whole wheat spaghetti noodles in place of instant ramen.
>>
>>8289111
Good shit, thanks. Checked.

>>8289130
No, thanks for the suggestions. I figured this is an everyday thread, but I don't hang around here much and there wasn't a sticky so I figured it was fine. Really, thank you.
>>
>>8289130
And fish sauce. Don't forget a dash or two of fish sauce. Makes everything better tbqh
>>
>>8289139
If you're on a budget, get the veg and proteins and freeze them, and skip the ramen and go for whole wheat pasta; there's a bit of an outlay for the sauces and such, but you'll do yourself well in the long run. I always have a bag of spinach and sliced shrooms in the freezer. You'll be surprised at what you can do. Happy cooking m8. Believe it or not, this entire site is not /b/.
>>
>>8289139
Also check out other Asian dishes, you can "hack" spaghetti (or ramen, if you must) a number of ways with a few simple ingredients, coconut milk, curry powder, you've just opened the door to south east Asia m8. Throw some cheap fish or shrimp in there, boy howdy!
>>
>>8289089
>I've upgraded from cup ramen to pack ramen

/ck/ everybody
>>
hypertension general
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.