[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck. How come nobody told me Korean food was so good. $12 for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Korean1.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Korean1.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Fuck. How come nobody told me Korean food was so good.

$12 for all this food which easily could have fed two people. Unlimited refills on the side dishes, and it would have only cost $8-9 if I'd come during lunch hours.

It was kimchi jjigae with pork, by the way.
>>
>>8288046
I DID TELL YOU. YOU JUST NEVER FUCKING LISTEN.
>>
>>8288046
You should see breakfast...
>>
>>all this food
>single sprig of broccoli
just because it's spread out doesn't mean it's a lot of food
>>
>>8288046
>pork
Keep telling yourself that.
>>
File: dogs-cats-h-07.jpg (102KB, 700x467px)
dogs-cats-h-07.jpg
102KB, 700x467px
>>8288080
I don't get the dog meat meme. In most places where dog meat is popular, it's a rather expensive delicacy that requires tiptoeing around the law.

>A dog in Thailand can sell for $10, according to animal rights activists, but they’re worth $60 once they are served up in restaurants in Vietnam, where they estimate a million dogs a year are eaten.
>>
What are good dishes to order at Korean restaurants that aren't Bibimbap if you don't want (or have enough people) to do BBQ?
>>
>>8288046
Free msg for wide eye, we making helping you
>>
>that small bowl with a butchered half hotdog and sweet ketchup
>>
>>8288113
True. In Korea, it's old male country folk that want to eat dog. Most Koreans would no more consider eating dog than an American.

The government should probably take a stronger stand against it, but it's silly to associate Korean food with dog nowadays.

If you visited Korea, you would have to work very hard to find a restaurant that served dog.
>>
>>8288660

That's how you know the place is authentic.
>>
>>8288046
Do koreans all buy from the same manufacturer? The one I go to uses the exact same bowl for rice and the stone thing on a plank too. I don't think it's enough to feed 2 though, half the sides are shit and they don't give enough rice
>>
>>8288046
throw it in the fucking garbage
>>
>>8288395
Tofu soup, soup with tofu and meats or veg
Grilled fish and rice
Mandu/dumplings

Scallion pancake or kimchi pancake, or seafood pancake, like savoury extra flat rice and flour pancake with green onions grilled in. If you make it yourself it's better and literally flour water and egg or a cheap mix where you just add water.

Bulgogi/beef and rice, like beef teriyaki but without sauce

Those are things ive enjoyed. I hear good things about the Korean fried chicken but havent gotten the chance to get it yet.

The maangchi YouTube channel has some nice Korean dishes that aren't as basic as your generic Korean restaurant.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.