[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting a rotisserie chicken from the grocery store tomorrow.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: rotchx.jpg (212KB, 1484x989px) Image search: [Google]
rotchx.jpg
212KB, 1484x989px
Getting a rotisserie chicken from the grocery store tomorrow. What's a dish I can make out of it that doesn't require using a stove?
>>
Chicken on buns
>>
>>8286069
shred chicken put on bread eat as sandwich
dice chicken put in broth heat in microwave as soup
dice chicken bake it in casserole or stuffing
eat it normally
>>
>>8286069
chicken caesar salad wrap
chicken salad sandwich
>>
fuck you for being part of the problem making me make those stupid shit birds when I used to work at a deli

fuck
youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

go to the goddamn meat section and cook your own chicken
>>
File: 1478981515969.jpg (88KB, 994x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1478981515969.jpg
88KB, 994x1012px
sandos (bbq, caeser, curry, club, chicken salad)
chop and add to any veggie salad
lettuce wraps

its pretty much salad and sandwiches if you cant use the stove my brother

>>8286369
you don't want a job?
>>
>>8286385
now i have a job where normies don't come in to get shitty chicken doused in shitty seasoning because some housewife said "oh look honey, (local grocery store) has rotisserie chickens on sale! would you be a dear and pick up a few?"
>>
>>8286369
The convenience is a big plus imo.

If I have the day off work I'll happily roast a bird but getting home at 6pm or so on a work night and roasting a chook is too time consuming, simply end up eating too late.

These are good to go the minute you get home and they're so fucking dirt cheap now it's only like $2 extra for it cooked.

$2 is reasonable surcharge for that kinda convenience.
>>
>>8286069
Rotisserie chicken. No oven needed. Just buy it, bring it home, eat it. It's super easy to make and takes no extra time once you buy it.
>>
>>8286463
I live in SC and at Food Lion, Publix and Ingles, they are cheaper for a cooked warm rotisserie chicken than a raw one I have to cook myself. Publix mojo chicken is amazing, also.
>>
>>8286069
cesar salad
>>
Ill shred it and make chicken salad out of the breast meat
Darker meat goes good soups
>>
Pretty much all rotisserie chicken threads I've seen on here are asking for recipes for them. Does nobody just eat the damn chicken like it's meant to be eaten? I really don't understand it.
>>
>>8286069
make this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2J4gppboBo
>>
>>8286369
do you know what a loss leader is?
you'll make my chickens and you'll fucking enjoy it, and be damn thankful for the privilege
enjoy that $7.25 an hour you fucking peasant
>>
>>8286554
lol when you remove 25% for tax, they make not quite 10 cents per minute. That's just sad. You could walk around town and pick up more change than that probably and not have to follow others orders and be a slave.
>>
Sandwiches, put it in tacos, put it in burritos, add it to a vegetable stir fry.

It can be a bit confusing, but you'll feel better once you eat it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.