/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anything more convenient than these? You can have a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: banquetchickun.jpg (40KB, 406x600px) Image search: [Google]
banquetchickun.jpg
40KB, 406x600px
Is there anything more convenient than these? You can have a nice sandwich with just some bread and mayo or whatever you want, you can melt some parmesan cheese and sunday gravy to make chicken parmesan, you can add country gravy and serve with mashed potatoes for chicken fried chicken, you can can slice it up and eat as strips, or you could even cut it up and add it to shitty ramen noodles to turn it into a real soup

One of my favorite things to do is cut into bits and then put it in a bucket with hot sauce and shake up till its all covered, then put it on a sub bun with some blue cheese drizzle for my patented buffalo chicken sub
>>
>>8285840
I stopped eating processed foods like that so I don't get cancer
>>
>>8285866
Yeah I'm sure that "fresh" meat and milk from the supermarket is cancerfree. as well as those vegetables, they are so colorful and organic, the label even says so! :D
>>
File: selfie2.jpg (47KB, 728x813px) Image search: [Google]
selfie2.jpg
47KB, 728x813px
>>8285866
>wanting to get old
for what purpose
>>
>chicken fried chicken
>>
>>8285871
certainly better for you than those chicken patties. I can't imagine why you'd be so defensive about fucking frozen chicken patties, but you're being ridiculous.
>>
>>8285840
That all sounds good, apart from the soup. Why would you use breaded, fried 'chicken' to make soup?
>>
>>8286144
Chicken ramen is chicken flavored but it has no chicken
>>
>>8286209
Some chicken ramen is made with chicken powder. I just think using breaded chicken to make soup is retarded.
>>
I agree with the convenience, they are really easy and acceptably tasty.
The downside is that its minced chicken mixed with a salty preservative brine and extra fat.
So you have a calorie bomb that's loaded with salt and chemicals, not to mention it costs many times more than fresh chicken.
Its essentially the same thing as fast food chicken nuggets, and if you hang around here much you see all the hateposting on nuggets.
>>
File: tendies.jpg (50KB, 356x355px) Image search: [Google]
tendies.jpg
50KB, 356x355px
PATTIES ARE NOT TENDIES
NUGGERS ARE NOT TENDIES
ONLY TENDIES ARE TENDIES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Why would you get this shit when there is tyson and perdu chicken patties which uses chicken instead of of a mix of chicken and soy banquet is 30% chicken
>>
>>8285840
CONVENIENT YES BUT IM NOT SURE THERES ANY ACTUAL MEAT IN THEM
>>
File: 1468012609134.gif (3MB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
1468012609134.gif
3MB, 360x203px
>>8286453
>buying anything from Tyson
>>
>>8288630
>tyson
>arkansas

Yum. The only thing better would be Mississippi feather type birds grown in feces.
>>
>>8285840
I keep these around incase I run out of food and am too lazy to go out, but everytime I've given into eating them I regret it. The only benefit is it's cheaper than going out for fast food, but it destroys me just the same. I should toss the bag I have, but I hate wasting food. Now, I just go to the store as much as I need to to make sure I have fresh, decent food around.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.