[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

making guido sheperd pie. anyone interested?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1117162042.jpg (835KB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1117162042.jpg
835KB, 1920x2560px
making guido sheperd pie.

anyone interested?
>>
>>8285532
I would like to know what the fuck a 'guido' Shepard's pie is, and my interests hangs upon the answer to that
>>
File: 1117162129.jpg (881KB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1117162129.jpg
881KB, 1920x2560px
plated!
>>
>>8285576
choppd up cutlets, red sauce, sauteed onions and peppers topped with mac and cheese and mozzarella. shit is delicious
>>
>>8285583
>>8285577
all of those things sound good together but look gross, and its probably tasty
much like regular shepards pie
>>
>>8285594

I believe it is a sacred principle, my brothers and sisters. mix shit together and bake it in a pie and it will be good but look gross
>>
>post OC
>post recipe
>get ignored

for me, it is the McChicken
>>
This is nothing like shepherd's pie. This is like calling a Mac and cheese "nigger pizza".
>>
>>8285854
thats why guido was specific, you Haribo sugar free tard
>>
>>8286124
Learn how to properly speak English before you spout nonsense dago shit.
>>
>>8285854
if this is guido pie, what would nigger pizza be? we already know what gook tacos are
>inb4 sideways
>>
>>8287046
It just doesn't make sense. Shepherd's pie is potatoes, corn, onion, and ground beef. Nothing in the "guido shepherd's pie" is anywhere close to being or resembling shepherd's pie.
>>
>>8287060

it has meat, vegetables, a sauce and a starch topping and it's baked in the oven so it's got an equivalent for each ingredient, that's why
>>
>>8287060
Shepherds Pie doesn't have Beef or corn in it either, why are you trying to tell other anons what is in it, when you don't have a clue yourself?

Americans should really stay clear of a cooking board.
>>
>>8287402

The original published recipe for Shepherd's Pie (In Mrs. Beeton's) called for "beef or whatever meat could be found".

It's called "Shepherd's" pie because a shepherd was a poor person. You made it with whatever meat and vegetables you had. The idea that it should be lamb only is a modern misunderstanding of the name.
>>
>cu/ck/s whine about how shit /ck/ is lately and how there's no OC anymore.
>constantly shit on people with their OC and food
Really activates the almonds
>>
>>8287414
>>8287414
You can make up as many lies or excuses as you wish.

People know the difference between a Cottage pie and a Shepherds pie.

And bear in mind Mrs Beeton was a 19 year old girl who just collated various bits and bobs, she was in no way and 'expert'.

You are wrong.
There is NO beef or corn in a Shepherds pie
>>
>>8287427

Willful ignorance is beyond sad.
>>
>>8287430
>Willful ignorance is beyond sad.
Isn't it?
>>
>>8287414

and guidos are poor white trash, so everything fits!
>>
>>8287415
It's 4Chan so I can handle the bants and the lack of instameme status. honestly posting OC is just kind of therapeutic, I do it in times of stress because I know at least a few people will see it even if they DGAF
>>
>>8287427
Shepherd's pie was originally created be the Chinese workers in northern Canada, using the bare minimum of what they had at the time, mostly corn, ground beef, and potatoes. The French called it pâté chinois. It was later co opted by the Irish, who would put whatever the fuck they want into it cause they're dumb dirty fucking micks.
>>
>>8288914
no it wasn't, you doosh. its made with lamb and it came from England yonks ago
>>
File: image.jpg (231KB, 1147x689px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
231KB, 1147x689px
>>8288914
Retard.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.