[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taco Bell shill thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

What did you guys think of the new Steakhouse Burritoâ„¢? I had it the other day and it was pretty tasty. In fact I liked it so much I might go back and have it again today.
>>
File: pepe_3.jpg (37KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_3.jpg
37KB, 251x242px
Three more hours until taco bell opens

>>8283654
>>
For me, it's the Beefy Crunch Burrito. The best motherfuckin burrito this shit restaurant ever had and the only one that stands out above the rest.

Also who the fuck thought it was a good idea to make THAT THING their new logo? Makes it look like they're part of a fucking phone carrier service now. But then again the old one looked pretty dated as fuck, but they could've at least done a better job with it. At least it looks somewhat better on their site tho.
>>
I was pretty pleasantly surprised, desu. We used to have a Del Taco and I'd always get the steak and potato burrito there. When they closed, I tried Taco Bell and they didn't have anything equivalent at the time.

But now they have this! It's not AS good, maybe because it has more cheese and no chipotle sauce, but it's definitely a solid burrito. Would recommend!
>>
I like burritos, but I hate trying to pour on hot sauce with each bite.

Can you custom order a burrito at Taco Bell so they can hot sauce before they wrap it?
>>
>>8284744
>but I hate trying to pour on hot sauce with each bite.

But this way is better because you're guaranteed to get the right amount of sauce in each bite.
>>
Is it still shilling if they don't pay me? How can I get a job being an internet shill?
>>
>>8284744
Niggah, just unwrap the burrito and pour an adequate amount of salsa into it. It's not rocket science, dude
>>
>>8283653
>I liked it so much
Because you are a useless fat piece of human waste.
>>
>>8285296
>stop liking what I don't like!!!!
>>
>>8284650
>literally the worst item Taco Bell has ever come out with
>mounds of retards all crying over a fucking burrito with hot fritos
WEW
E
W
>>
>>8283653
THE STEAKHOUSE BURRITO WAS NOT GOOD. I OMITTED THE SOUR CREAM AND HAD IT GRILLED FOR MAXIMUM FLAVOR AS TACO BELL SOUR CREAM IS POINTLESS. TACO BELL BACON IS SHIT TIER AND IT WAS A PROMINENT FLAVOR IN THIS BURRITO. THE NEW QUESO IS ACTUALLY NOT BAD BUT IT WAS OVERSHADOWED IN THIS ITERATION.

2/10 OVERALL. I WILL NEVER GET IT AGAIN.
>>
They're building a taco bell right across the road from my house. How can I sabotage it?
>>
File: seriously.jpg (53KB, 680x567px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.jpg
53KB, 680x567px
>>8287124
>not getting the nachos
>>
>>8288408
I THINK THAT WOULDVE BEEN A BETTER IDEA. PROBABLY WOULDVE ENDED UP WITH MORE QUESO WHICH WAS THE BEST PART.
>>
File: thumb_600.jpg (62KB, 590x590px) Image search: [Google]
thumb_600.jpg
62KB, 590x590px
Allow me to wrap up this thread

>pic fucking related, niggers
>>
>>8288435
I DONT KNOW MAN. THE MEXIMELT HAS LOST ITS LUSTER OVER THE YEARS.
>>
File: 1469465694027.jpg (13KB, 224x219px) Image search: [Google]
1469465694027.jpg
13KB, 224x219px
>that new logo
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.