[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every day I would drink yon orange juice with pulp, and every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: sunny_delight250.jpg (39KB, 250x323px) Image search: [Google]
sunny_delight250.jpg
39KB, 250x323px
Every day I would drink yon orange juice with pulp, and every day my co worker would drink yon Sunny Delight. He would always say "oh, drinking that janky orange juice? I got Sunny D, son, best juice", when I would try to explain that yon Sunny Delight is simply fake juice and didn't know why he thought it was superior, he seemed perplexed by my confusion and would scoff it off.

What is the appeal of yon Sunny Delight?
>>
>>8282603
pure HFC
>>
>>8282603
>What is the appeal of yon Sunny Delight?
it tastes good to a large number of people, like any sugary soft drink
>>
>>8282603
purple stuff > sunny d
>>
>>8282625
This, our bodies lose their shit over large amounts of refined sugar because it's something that was very rare in the human diet until relatively recently.

It stimulates a huge release of dopamine, not unlike a lot of narcotics, so if you're constantly ingesting it your receptors start to down-regulate and you start to crave another hit.
>>
From a business standpoint, the appeal of Sunny D is that you can produce millions of gallons of it in the time it takes to grow enough oranges to make one gallon of OJ.
>>
File: IMG_1431.jpg (371KB, 1600x1183px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1431.jpg
371KB, 1600x1183px
It's sugary, tangy, and has a damn good marketing campaign.

It technically still is a juice with a fuck ton of sugar. It's just emulsified with canola oil to make it thicker.
>>
>>8282603
what is the difference between florida and california style?
>>
Next time rock up with Tang and get a fight going. It is the breakfast of astronauts!
>>
>>8282651
California style was sweeter
Florida style was tangier
>>
File: Navel-Orange-e1323987523144.jpg (353KB, 1658x1666px) Image search: [Google]
Navel-Orange-e1323987523144.jpg
353KB, 1658x1666px
>>8282651
Florida style has a more acidic type of flavor, it kinda hits the base of the tongue.

California style is less intense, tastes like a navel orange.
>>
File: 1476112518382.gif (2MB, 400x216px) Image search: [Google]
1476112518382.gif
2MB, 400x216px
>>8282650
amazing what you can do with a 98% solution of corn syrup and water and 2% other.
it's already got corn syrup, why add the acesulfame potassium and sucralose?
>>
>>8282603
Could be nostalgia. I still buy Sunny D when I go camping because it was the only non water thing we would bring camping when I was in the boy scouts so even if its tastes like concentrated ass it still reminds me of good times.
>>
It tastes good and is incredibly cheap.
>>
>>8282663

Okay expert guy. Which one was Sunny Delight before the other one existed?

I miss the simpler days when there was only one kind of things in the grocery store. None of this eight varieties of Cheerios nonsense we have today.
>>
>>8282696
>one kind of things
>Cheerios
>today
Wow, way to be a dumb motherfucker.
There's been 3 varieties of Cheerios since the late 70's.
>>
File: imgres.jpg (9KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
9KB, 290x174px
>>8282696
Florida Style.
>>
>>8282713
Cheerios
Multi Grain Cheerios
Honey Nut Cheerios
Frosted Cheerios
Berry Cheerios
Yogurt Cheerios
Cinnamon Cheerios

I don't know how many of these were limited edition but I remember having them
>>
>>8282638
Just like the devil in South Park explained, we just can't resist dopamine fuck ups.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.