[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post meals that are exclusive to you country

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Labskaus.jpg (65KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
Labskaus.jpg
65KB, 500x360px
I'll start with Labskaus. Fried corned beef, mixed with mashed potatoes and random shit as sides.
>>
>>8281906
The best food of north germany. Looks like shit tough.
>>
>>8281906
I literally had corned beef and hash with eggs yesterday at a diner.
>>
>>8281913
I had it literally 5 hours ago, at a restaurant across the street where my gf and I are known as, "the hash people" because we always order it.

Also a full stack of french toast, two eggs over easy, a mountain of home fries, ham, bacon, and a sausage patty. $13 with coffee
>>
>>8281906
That's my Sunday morning breakfast, usa here
>>
>>8281913
>>8281924
>>8281931
Neat, major reason I made this thread. I didn't know it was that popular in America.

I suppose that's the case with many other foods and folks.
>>
>>8281943
I always like to go to my local diner and get that, then like a ticking time bomb I make it back home to shit my brains out
>>
>>8281906
Moin!
I'll have to cook a batch of Labskaus for some international students of my university earlier next year.
>>
>>8281906
isn't there also herring and red beets in the original recipe?
>>
>>8282011
Herring (Matjes or Rollmops to be exact) are eaten on the side. Red beets (and pickles) are part of the recipe, yeah.
>>
>>8281906
Looks like you fried a brain, senpai
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.