[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are my scrambled eggs shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

are my scrambled eggs shit?
>>
>>8279510
They don't look the best anon. Keep working at it though :)
>>
>>8279510
they look rubbery

try adding more cream or cooking a little less
>>
Take them off before they look done next time, as they'll keep cooking after you turn off the heat.
>>
>>8279510

Yes.
>>
My scrambled eggs never smell eggy enough for some reason.
>>
>>8279510

Don't use high heat.

Low to medium, stir ever 10 seconds.

Remove from heat before they look cooked.

Remember, the pan is still hot.

Otherwise, good work for actually bothering to make your own food, unlike 90% of the retards on this board.
>>
>>8279652
Fart on them
>>
Overcooked. Add a splash of milk or cream while mixing and a little cheese while cooking. I add a bit of spinach or tomato too. Remove from heat while they're a little underdone for creamy, smooth eggs.

If I want fluffy eggs, I fold it over on itself, let it ooze and cook, fold it over, let it ooze and cook, etc.
>>
Nah man, looks alright enough

I'd personally say move your pan off the heat a bit earlier, since as they're protein based they'll continue to cook

Also, for those who'll inevitably come to this thread looking for a few recipes, consider:

Adding half a cup of feta cheese (approx depending on amount of/ size of eggs)

Adding a dollop of dijon mustard (I imagine any will work but dijon is my bae)

Adding some meme sauce to the mix, or your favourite hot sauce on general

And of course, if you can grab some, a dash of Magic Savoury Granules will give a boost to damn near everything, scramblies not being one of the rare exceptions
>>
>>8279510
I've seen much, much worse. Your heat was too high (hence the browned curds). Keep it low heat, don't be impatient. And remove the eggs just before they reach what you consider "done", because they will keep cooking from the residual heat.
Otherwise, you're doing fine, you just need to perfect it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.