[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

recipes from teh youtubes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20161115_213637~2.jpg (1MB, 2442x2892px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161115_213637~2.jpg
1MB, 2442x2892px
A lot of us probably watch lots and lots of jewtubes with cooking, all kinds of fancy stuff or even simpler things
Heck, I've watched way more baking/desert videos than I'll ever actually make

Anyway, I started trying out some chef John stuff that doesn't require über cool high quality meats, which I can't be arsed to look for

What did you anons make from chef John or from other channel you like?

Pic related was today's dinner
>And remember
>You are the Methodman
>Of your method
>Man

It's a really simple oven roast that would've probably been like 3x better if I had proper sausages and chicken thighs
>>
File: IMG_20161115_214653.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161115_214653.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
And this is how I decided to serve it
>picture angles are shit

Also, I forgot to add a pinch of cayenne
Please don't tell chef John
Assuming you are friends with him and do grocery shopping together in the weekend
>>
post some links dumbfuck
>>
>>8279345
anon there's no need to be rude

as mentioned by the man himself, the name is somewhat self-explanatory
https://youtu.be/5EKw4k8hkHA
>>
File: IMG_20161113_142249.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161113_142249.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
And the weekend meal was something that I initially was waahehaaay off the beaten path for me, but turns out it was again quite simple, only had to boil it into submission
There's 6 eggs in there btw

Shaaaakshukaaaa
That's right were doing breakfast for dinner...
Although this was originally a dinner that became a breakfast
But regardless of when you decide to have this amazing north-african dish, remember
>it's your responsibility to make sure that your shakshuka
>>
>Is off the hookah
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.