[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the deal with this piece of shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: cilantro.jpg (323KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
cilantro.jpg
323KB, 2000x1333px
What is the deal with this piece of shit?
>>
some people with inferior genetics don't like the taste of it
>>
>>8276381
This
Inferior genes
>>
It's nice
>>
>>8276375
One of my favorite flavors after garlic. It's great in chili, chops, rice and beans, etc.
>>
Literally the worst thing in existence. I swear one day I'll create a super virus that will eradicate all cilantro from the face of the earth.

I fucking hate cilantro
>>
>>8276375
it doesn't taste like anything to me
>>
Just like cumin, you either love it or you hate it.
>>
>>8276375
>>8276433
>being a genetic freak
Sad!
>>
>>8276381
Actually the genetics that enable to taste cilantro for what it really is mean we have superior genetics.
>>
>>8276375
Who gave you permission to insult cilantro you piece of human garbage
>>
>>8276375
People like it and it's essential to certain cuisines and dishes. You have inferior genes.
>>
>>8276477
Not really. Also, what does "for what it really is" mean? What cilantro really is, is an herb. It has an herbal flavor, and is non-poisonous. You're genes, which interpret it as something to avoid, are inferior. That super-taster crap is feel-good special snowflake tier.
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 559x229px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 559x229px
>>8276577
>you're genes
>>
>>8276592
Grammar Nazi detected.
You people are so annoying. Everyone makes the occasional typo (and sometimes it's not even the person, it's auto correct).
>>
Can't make pico de gallo without it.

Well, you probably could, but why would you
>>
>>8276577
It's pronounced "a herb" not "an herb". Fucking American trash. It has a h sound. You fucking wazzock. Speak ENGLISH properly. Cuck.
>>
>>8276705
This dude's mad
>>
>>8276375
It tastes like soap, but its ok, I guess. Why does it taste like soap?
>>
>>8276705
>mad britcock
Stay mad, limey. Americans use lot of French pronunciations because they helped us defeat you 250 years ago, and we used to be great allies. Deal with it, faglord.
>>
>>8276745
Because it is shit
>>
>>8276705
>wazzock
haven't heard that word in a while, thanks for the chuckle

also to keep it on topic, the deal with cilantro is that it is excellent in salsa
>>
>>8276477
>Can't enjoy a large swathes of amazing food from different countries and cultures all over the world

Yea you really lucked out
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.