[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

High fiber salad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Salad_platter.jpg (229KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Salad_platter.jpg
229KB, 1600x1067px
What are some high fiber salads?

The classic lettuce, tomato, carrot, cucumber combination doesn't have much.
>>
Add broccoli.
>>
Add broccoli.
>>
Finely chopped prunes
>>
>>8275039
ADD BROCOLLI
>>
>The classic lettuce, tomato, carrot, cucumber combination doesn't have much.
Yes it does. All vegetables are high in fiber, and the differences in fiber content are so marginal as to be irrelevant (except for onions and garlic if you want to be autistic). In addition, "fiber" is a vast heterogeneous category of diverse substances and different fruits and vegetables contain very different substances that belong to the "fiber" umbrella. Micromanaging your diet like you seem to be attempting to do is misguided and pointless. The primary way to get enough fiber is to eat large portions of diverse fruits and vegetables with different colors, not to choose vegetables that have 20% more fiber than some other one and then continue eating baby rabbit portions.
>>
Raspberries, nuts, beans and whole grain kernels (bulgur, quinoa, buckwheat, etc.) are all good fiber sources. Add a handful to your salads. I like spinach and raspberry salad especially.

Oh, and I don't think anyone mentioned this, but you could add broccoli.
>>
>>8275039
>Broccoli and Cauliflower salad, google it (it has a creamy dressing, but if you make it with yogurt instead of mayonnaise, it's healthier for you)
>Kale and spinach salad with apples, toasted walnuts, cranberries, and honey vinaigrette.
>"Hot" salad (as in spicy). It uses a lot of vegetables that have a little bite to them : Arugula, watercress, matchsitcked radishes, turnips, and carrots, spicy sprouts, (you can also add some broccoli slaw), with a vinaigrette
>5 bean salad (with chopped onion and red bell pepper) I use white beans, lima beans, green beans, wax beans, and pinto beans, but you can use whatever you like. Add a tangy herb vinaigrette and let marinate for several hours at least or overnight - serve over crisp lettuce and top with a little cubed avocado.
>Kale and quinoa salad with toasted walnuts, dried cranberries or dice apples, and feta cheese with vinaigrette
>>
Kale, apple slices, crasins, and walnut
>>
>>8275039
Spinach, probably needs to be baby spinach(?). I used to think salads were a meme for fat middle aged wine drinkers that do crossfit until I stopped using lettuce as the base. Now you have something with a bit of flavour instead of green water. Brocolli as well is a good one
>>
add broccoli.
>>
CORN
>>
hericots verts
>>
>>8275039
eat a larger salad
>>
File: hope that helps.png (228KB, 1065x2561px) Image search: [Google]
hope that helps.png
228KB, 1065x2561px
>>8275039
hope this helps op
https://ndb.nal.usda.gov/ndb/nutrients/report/nutrientsfrm?max=25&offset=0&totCount=0&nutrient1=291&nutrient2=268&nutrient3=203&subset=1&fg=11&sort=c&measureby=g
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.