[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

okay, /ck/ "Reese is" or "Reese sees"?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 71MZC0i-JgL._SL1500_.jpg (109KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
71MZC0i-JgL._SL1500_.jpg
109KB, 1500x1500px
okay, /ck/

"Reese is" or "Reese sees"?
>>
it's ree-say

reesay peesay
>>
>>8270400
Reese is
>>
Reesees PCs
>>
Reese is

if you say reese sees in front of me I will skin you alive
>>
I get the Reese's candy bar, if you read that name Reese's that's an apostrophe-S. Reese-apostrophe-S, on the end of that name. That means the candy bar is his.
>>
>>8270400
Rees ehs
>>
>>8270400
Reese is. It's simple fucking phonetics.

Like, Reese is literally his last name. It's just a regular apostrophe S.
>>
okay, /ck/

"Snick ers" or "Sni ckers"?
>>
>>8270400
I have never in my intire life heard anyone say Reese Sees. Thats just dumb. What kind of bullshit are you trying to pull OP?
>>
>>8270437
lol. The first thing I thought of when I read OP was Mitch.
>>
>>8270527
Its pronounced Sni/ck/ers
>>
>>8270530
I was just as baffled, anon, but apparently some people say "Reese sees."

It's absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>8270405
Jeeli Beeli, gummi Peet ratti!
>>
Kynder Suprisee
>>
>>8270400
Reese is
>>
>>8270400
It is "Reese is"

>>8270530
You would be surprised at how badly people can fuck up a name.

t. Someone who's name is Reese.
>>
Ree-ses
>>
File: LSb_150122.jpg (164KB, 459x738px) Image search: [Google]
LSb_150122.jpg
164KB, 459x738px
>Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups were created by a man named Harry Burnett (H.B.) Reese. Reese was born May 24, 1879 in Pennsylvania to a farming family. He married in 1900 and went on to have sixteen children. (Yes, 16!) By 1903, not surprisingly, he was struggling to support his growing family, so took on all manner of jobs from butcher to factory worker.

>In 1917, Reese found an advertisement to work on a dairy farm owned by Milton S. Hershey, owner of the Hershey Chocolate Company, in Hershey, Pennsylvania.

In the 1920s, Reese’s basement-born enterprise was doing much better than expected, with the candies selling successfully to the local market. He decided to take the business even more seriously and set up the H.B. Reese Candy Company. In 1928, Reese also started selling chocolate and peanut butter confections he simply called peanut butter cups or “penny cups” as they cost just one penny each at the time. They were so successful that Reese was able to sell five-pound boxes of the cups to local retailers for their candy displays.

>Reese was soon able to quit his job at the Hershey factory to concentrate on his own business. He even built a 100,000 square foot factory on Chocolate Avenue in Hershey, Pennsylvania, making a wide assortment of candies including raisin clusters and chocolate covered dates. However, during World War II, Reese was forced to abandon his other projects due to scarcity of supplies and economic hardship. He chose to focus solely on his peanut butter cups, which were his most popular product, and the investment paid off.
http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2013/06/the-history-of-reeses-peanut-butter-cups/
>>
>>8271194
https://youtu.be/m9_wQuNrqV4
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.