[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Subway Opinions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Is it good value for money for a lunch or is it an overpriced sandwich stall?
>>
Going on the $3.50 sandwich day, making it deluxe, and getting a decently stacked sandwich for under five bucks isn't too shabby.
>>
>>8266852
As a worker there I think they are over priced and mediocre at best. The only sub worth getting as far as value and taste go is the spicy italian. The other cheap subs are pretty much shit: meatball(shit smells like dog food when you open the bag of them), veggie(rip off), cold cut combo(turkey product posing as deli meats)

The BMT used to be decent years ago but now is just less meat. They steak is edible but not worth the price- same for the roast beef. All of the chicken is frozen and/or processed. The rotisserie chicken isnt horrible but you can buy a whole rotiss chicken for the same price that tastes better even from walmart.

Being better than mcd's doesn't make it good. I am at least hoping the rye bread reubens coming out this month will be decent.
>>
>>8266852

I enjoy Subway tuna subs. A little salt and pepper on the tuna before anything else, then some cucumbers, tomatoes, light lettuce, and banana peppers. It's delicious, I honestly might take a walk downtown and go get myself one right now.
>>
>>8266852
Overpriced as fuck but a time to time convenience
>>
I enjoy their cold cuts, but it's so much cheaper to buy the ingredients yourself with better bread.
>>
>>8266852
I like getting most of the vegetables near the end, so I think it's worth it. But that was when it was $5 for a footlong, now they're trying to pretend that $6 is some great deal. Also It's bullshit that their "six inch subs" are 5.5 inches, they claim that "six inch" is just the sandwich name, it's not representative of what's ordered
Jared did nothing wrong.
>>
The hickory brisket was a mighty fine sandwich while they had it. I wasnt a fan of anything else while that b was on the menu
>>
The last time I had subway I got some pretty serious diarrhea. Explosive yellow shit coupled with some hideous digestive pains.

But besides that I never had any trouble.

If I need a sandwich fix, I'll make one or go to one of the 50 delis here.
>>
>>8266852
It is pretty mediocre but I like how I can load it with veggies for no extra cost. If you live somewhere with reasonable population density I'm guessing you can find something much better for maybe a dollar or two more.

If you were really concerned about price you would be making your own sandwiches.
>>
>>8266852
You can make sandwiches of similar quality for less than half the cost at home
>>
As a corporate wage slave, it's not bad, but could be better. 7.50 for (my favorite) a roast beef??? 3/5 of your Subs of the Day with an additional being tuna (fuck the weekends, this is for work purposes), yeah just straight fuck off. In my opinion, it's overpriced for the amount of vegetable:meat ratio. I prefer Jimmy John's, which is across the street from me. But I will occasionally go to Subway for that today taste.
>>
until delis start carrying chipotle mayo I will forever be a slave to subway
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.