[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fruit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: fruit.jpg (14KB, 195x131px) Image search: [Google]
fruit.jpg
14KB, 195x131px
Heard that B12 is what the 5hour energy uses to wake up people. Also heard the right fruit could also do that. What fruits would be good for a blender-made drink?
>>
5hr energy uses caffeine to wake people up. fruit has lots of sugar. Don't eat it regularly or else your teeth will rot.
>>
>>8266560
Well, any suggestions besides that?
>>
Too much fruit also destroy the enamel on your teeth because of the citric acid in them.

>tfw I have to eat less fruit because my dentist says it's fucking up my teeth

This is true suffering
>>
>>8266580
Surely one drink a day with proper brushing cycles wouldn't fuck me up that bad, would it?
>>
>>8266557
B12 is a vitamin that helps with creation of blood cells. It's healthy and something a lot of people might be missing out on in their diet, especially vegans and vegetarians. No, it doesn't wake you up or give you energy, as the other Anon said caffeine gives you a boost of energy and a good source of that is coffee.
>>
>>8266584
It depends on the person honedtly.
When i was a kid i was drinking atleast 2 litre ice tea every day with brhshing like every 3 and my dentist always said my teeth where healthy while others in my class had to get crowns and shit

Dont have any problems to this day
>>
File: sardines.jpg (161KB, 1331x557px) Image search: [Google]
sardines.jpg
161KB, 1331x557px
sardines: holy fuck b12
>>
B12 is good for your brain, Anon. For energy, just take an espresso and eat an orange.
>>
>>8266691
I sleep 8 hours 5 days a week, trying to find a less critical way to stay energized.
>>
>blending your fruits

this has to be the one of the top faggotries ive ever seen
>>
pretty sure they use caffeine
>>
>>8266577
What, you want to wake up with fruit?

Guarana. Fruit with caffeine.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.