[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>American Cheese = Kraft Singles plastic garbage I hate this meme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: del_fd_whamch_z.jpg (16KB, 330x260px) Image search: [Google]
del_fd_whamch_z.jpg
16KB, 330x260px
>American Cheese = Kraft Singles plastic garbage

I hate this meme
>>
>grow up poor
>grow up eating kraft singles
>buy fancy cheeses from other countries, blends, etc
>always return to kraft singles

Welp
>>
>>8264868
The point was that American Cheese is not the same thing as Kraft Singles American cheese. Just like how Swiss isn't the same thing as Kraft Swiss singles
>>
When they ask me what cheese I want at Subway I proudly tell them "American!"
>>
>>8264862
Pepperjack master race reporting in.
>>
>>8264881
Fucking gross, almost as bad as Havarti
>>
>>8264884
>hating pepperjack
Found the person who thinks ketchup is spicy
>>
>>8264889
Pepperjack isn't even spicy and tastes terrible
>>
>>8264902
Its ok to have shit tastes anon. Go back to kraft singles.
>>
>>8264884
>pepper jack bad
>havarti bad

Perhaps you just need to enjoy better brands. I know for example that horseradish cheddar and be phenomenal, but the only brand my store carries tastes of a literal block of plastic.
>>
>>8264862
What is that in the picture?
>>
I don't even know what "American cheese" means anymore.

It has lost it's meaning due to how vague it is.
>>
Goat cheese is best.
It's literally goat
>>
>>8264862
When you think of American cheese you need to delve a lot deeper. All over the country there are artisan craftsman putting their heart and soul into their produce. From Wisconsin with its bandaged cheddar, gouda and famous blue cheese all the way through Wyoming, the Mid West and out to the coasts.
Cheese has become an art and small producers strive to perfect their craft and truly make American made cheese the best in the world.
And that's why you can laugh because all cheese produced in the USA is objectively fucking shit.
>>
all american food is 'garbage'.
>>
>>8264862
It's an understandable confusion given that "American cheese" is what those processed cheeses are called, it's the only American cheese product that really gets exported widely, and it's notably different to most other cheeses.
>>
>>8267037
when i think of cheese, i think however the fuck i want

are you classifying all cheese made in America, all types, as American cheese?
>>
>>8267167

not that anon, but a lot of people tend to confuse "American cheese" with "processed cheese-like products made in America".

That's what OP is asking about. Of course America makes a wide variety of cheeses. Most of them have specific names. "American Cheese" is one of them--it's a mild blend of Cheddar and Colby. That's not to be confused with things like "Kraft singles", which aren't cheese at all. Yet some people make that confusion. Some people use the term "American cheese" for its specific type. Other people use the term to mean any kind of cheese made in America. Others use it to mean processed cheese product. Misuse has made the term vague.
>>
>>8264881
Pepper check is great, I also like a nice aged sharp cheddar or gouda

>>8264884
Fuck off sperg
>>
>>8264862
Fuck the USA
>>
>>8267320
You have to go back
>>
File: confused.jpg (25KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
confused.jpg
25KB, 600x512px
>>8264862
>posts a picture of kraft singles plastic garbage

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>8264881
I'm Europoor and while I find most American cheeses unpalatable, I must admit that pepper jack is pretty delicious, especially the habanero variant.
>>
>>8264862
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_cheese
>>
>>8267167
I think the point is that ANY cheese produced in the USA regardless of what it's called is objectively, fucking shit.
>>
ITT: Yuropoors trying to compensate for their shit tastes.
>>
the most popular cheese my a huge margin in the US is that processed shit.

The same is not true in other countries.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.